Chapter 20

Ash's POV
The next morning

I woke up and quickly realized I was on top of Hailee. She was still sleeping, so I didn't dare move, in case she might wake up. 'What do I do? Do I tell her how I feel? No I can't. I don't wanna scare her away.' I thought, as I listened to her heartbeat. She started to stir, so I slowly lifted my head off of her chest. She opened her eyes and made instant eye contact with me.

"Morning babe, did you sleep okay?" she asked and smiled at me.

"Yes thank you, beautiful." I said, smiling back at her. She blushed a little at my comment, making me smile even more. 'Oh my goodness, she just blushed.. but what does that mean? probably nothing' I thought.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, and pushed some hair out of my face,

"How cute you look, when you blush." I said honestly, leaning my head on her chest.

"You're pretty cute yourself." she said, stroking my hair. Then my phone got a text, so I picked it up and saw who it was.

Jade)
Sup?

(Ash
Sup yourself.

Jade)
I asked first but okay, we're heading downstairs
to the rehearsal room. You guys can just come
when you're ready. <3

(Ash
Okay, we just woke up, so we gotta get
dressed. Then we'll be down.

Jade)
Excuse me, what now?
You have to get dressed?
What did you do?
Do I wanna know?

(Ash
CHILL!! We just slept. And by slept,
I mean slept. Nothing else.
She doesn't even know.
I'm not even sure if I want her to.

Jade)
Oh good. You had me scared for a sec,
I thought your innocence was gone.
I think you should tell her.

(Ash
I don't think so. What if I scare her away?

Jade)
Sweetie, I went through the same thoughts with Pez. I was so scared, but hey that turned out fine.

(Ash
Yeah, but Pez felt the same way.. I don't even
know if Hailee likes girls. I think, no matter what
I'm gonna wait a while.

Jade)
I get it. Give it time. But at some point
you have to tell her. If you don't, you'll never know.
Gotta go, see you downstairs.
Love you. <3

(Ash
I will tell her at some point.
Yup, see you downstairs.
Love you too.<3

"The girls are downstairs, in the rehearsal room. We can just go down when we're ready." I said, looking up at Hailee.

"Okay, let's get dressed." she said, and I quickly got up.

We got dressed and went downstairs, to meet up with the girls.

"Hello." Hailee sweetly said as we walked inside. 'Oh gosh, she's so cute' I thought.

"Hi, have you guys eaten?" Leigh asked, looking at us.

"Nope, what's the plan?" I asked, looking at Lee.

"We thought we could go out for brunch. What do you think?" she asked, looking at me and Hailee.

"Sounds good." Hailee said and I just nodded.

"Cool, I'll call Ben to pick us up." Jesy said, and called Ben.

"Who is Ben?" Hailee asked, looking at me.

"The driver, he has one of those big black taxi things." I explained.

"Ben will be here in 5." Jesy said as she hung up the phone. We went down to the lobby, and just as we got there, we saw Ben pull up. Me and Hailee got in the back, behind everyone else. Jade and Perrie were just in front of us, and Lee and Jes were in front of them.

"Where to?" Ben asked, as Lee closed the door.

"The nearest café." Lee said, buckling up.

"Alright, we'll be there in ten minutes." Ben said and began to drive.

During the whole ride, Hailee was holding my hand, and I didn't mind at all.