Chapter 13

Perrie's POV

We touched down in London and headed out to Leigh's car.

"What about my stuff?" Ash asked, confused as we got in the car.

"Our crew is bringing it directly to LM-studio, since there's really not that much space in Lee's car." Jesy explained, as Leigh started driving. We arrived about twenty minutes later. Getting out of the car, Ash's eyes went wide.

"What wrong, hun?" Jade asked, looking at her.

"I still can't believe, I'm gonna live here." Ash said, looking up at the building.

"Well believe it babe." I said, and we went inside.

"This is our doorman, Jackson. Jackson, this is Ash." Leigh introduced Ash to our doorman, who nodded politely.

"Nice to meet you, miss." he said smiling.

"Please call me Ash. 'Miss' makes me sound old." Ash chuckled.

"How about a tour?" Jes asked, smiling at Ash.

"Yes please." Ash said excitedly. We took her into the next room, which happens to be the interview room.

"This is the room in which we have local interviews." Lee explained.

"There's not much going on." Jade chuckled and we went upstairs.

"On this floor we have the recording studio, the rehearsal room, the main office and a couple of bathrooms." Jesy said, before we showed her each and every room.

"So, this is where it gets interesting. Here are the apartments." Jade said as we went up to the next floor.

"This is Jade and I's apartment. Wanna have a look?" I asked as we came to our door.

"Sure." Ash said, and we went inside. After a quick tour, we went back to the hall.

"This is where the real fun's at. This is gonna be your apartment." Leigh said as we came to the next door.

"This is so cool." Ash said, trying to contain her excitement a little.

"Here's your key, there's also a key for the lobby door attached to it. There is still a couple of my old furniture in there. I thought you might need that." I said, handing the key to her.

"Thanks." she said and gave a me quick hug, before unlocking the door.