Chapter 94

Hailee's POV
"Oh how I've missed doing this." I panted and let my head fall against my pillow.

"Me too." Ash said, also out of breath and laid against my naked chest.

"What do you wanna do tonight?" I asked, taking her hand in mine.

"Eat and cuddle." she said and looked up at me with a smile, which I gladly returned.

"Sounds good." I said, while playing with the tips of her fingers.

"Can we get tacos tonight?" Ash asked and smiled in the cutest way.

"Of course." I said and ran my hand through her hair.

"I love you." she said and got up on her elbows to look me in the eyes.

"Because you get to eat tacos?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes." she said, making me drop my jaw playfully. She giggled and pulled me into a long hard kiss.

"I'm kidding. I love you because you're the best damn thing that's ever happened to me. You make me so happy.. I never even dared to hope for someone like you to come into my life, and then you did. I'm so grateful for you. Just by existing, you manage to make me smile, every day. You can just sit on the couch and stare into space, and that will be enough to make my heart race. I love your smile, your laugh and your incredibly kind heart." Ash said with a soft smile, making me grin like some type of crazy person.

"Baby.. I.. I don't know what to say.. I love you too." I said, not knowing what else to say, so I just pulled her into a loving kiss, before hugging her tightly.

"You don't have to say anything." she said and kissed my forehead, causing me to blush.

That evening
The doorbell rang and I went and opened the door, to reveal the taco delivery boy. After giving him a tip and thanking him, I went into the living room and placed the bag on the coffee table. Just then Ash came into the living room and sat on the couch, before pulling me down next to her. We ate the food and cuddled up on the couch while watching 'Someone Great'.

"Babe?" Ash suddenly said and looked up at me.

"Yes, baby?" I said with a smile.

"Is it ever weird to see some of your friends or yourself for that matter, in movies and tv shows?" she asked with a shy smile.

"No, not really. If anything, it's fun, 'cause we're such good friends." I said with a smile, stroking her arm softly.

"So, it's not weird for you to see Brittany Snow for instance in this movie?" she asked.

"Nope, I love seeing my friends playing different roles on screen." I chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked, confused.

"Cause you're so cute." I said and kissed her forehead.

"I just realized how stupid my question actually was.." she mumbled.

"It wasn't stupid.. I dislike seeing people I know, if I don't get along with them in real life. If you don't like someone, it's hard to find anything they say or do funny or likeable." I said, caressing her cheek.

"Did you just quote Anna Kendrick?" Ash asked with a smirk.

"I guess I did.. But what can I say.. Kendrick does have a way with words." I chuckled.

"Very true." she giggled and kissed my cheek.

"Speaking of Kendrick and Brittany.. when do you wanna meet the Bellas?" I asked.

"I dunno.. I don't think this weekend is too good, due to the wrap party with Dickinson.. Maybe the weekend after?" Ash suggested.

"Good idea.. I'll text the group-chat and see if the girls are free." I said with a smile.

-

We finished watching the movie, and decided to go to bed, since I had to go to work the next day.
"Goodnight, babe." I said and cuddled into her neck.

"Sleep tight, baby." Ash said and hugged me tight.