Chapter 71

Ash's POV
After eating breakfast, we cuddled up on the couch and watched some Glee.
"I've really missed this." I said, while playing with her fingers.

"Me too." Haiz said with a smile and kissed my cheek.

"How long are you staying?" I asked and looked up at her.

"Well, we will continue filming Dickinson in two months, so I figured until then." she said, running her hand through my hair.

"I like it." I said and pressed a light kiss to her neck. Then my phone vibrated on the table.

Perrie)
Do you guys have any plans today?

(Ash
Depends ;)

Perrie)
We're in the studio..
And we kinda need some drums..

(Ash
We'll be there.

Perrie)
Thanks babes <3

(Ash
No problem <3

"I'm sorry to say it, but the girls need me in the studio." I said and stood up from the couch.

"It's fine." she said with a soft smile and leaned back against the couch.

"If you think, for one second, that you're staying here.. then you're wrong. You're coming with me." I said and pulled her with me out the door, downstairs to the studio.

"Hey girls, I'm here to save the day." I said as we walked through the door, making the girls laugh.

"Thanks, you're a lifesaver." Perrie said with a light chuckle.

"We were just recording some stuff and trying to figure out the music, when we realized that we needed some drums." Leigh said with a soft smile.

"Okay, can I hear what you've got so far?" I asked.

"Sure." Jesy said and motioned for the producer to play the track.

"Okay.. I think I've got something." I said and picked up my sticks, before walking into the booth and sitting at my drumset. I motioned for the producer to play it again and started drumming along to it. When the track finished, I walked out of the booth and was met by a very happy looking Little Mix.
"How was that?" I asked with a shy smile.

"Perfect as always." Jade said with a chuckle and gave me a high five.

"Now we just need to get the background vocals down, then we're basically done." Jesy said and went into the booth, followed by the other girls.

I looked over at Hailee, who had sat down on the couch and was writing in her notebook. I sat down next to her and looked at her hand, which was flying over the page, scribbling lyrics down faster than I thought humanly possible. When she finished the sentence, she looked up at me with a soft smile.
"Hello." I said and smiled back at her.

"Hi.. You were really good, babe." she said and pecked my cheek.

"Thanks, what are you writing about?" I asked and looked at her notebook.

"You." she simply said, making me blush. She pulled lightly at my chin, so that I was looking at her, before pulling me into a soft kiss. "I told you that you had to get used to it." she chuckled and pecked my lips again.

"I know.. and I'm slowly getting used to it." I said and leaned against her shoulder, as she continued writing.

"Sup' lovebirds?" Jesy asked as they came out of the booth.

"Sup' yourself." I said, making the girls chuckle.

"Well, we just finished. Now the song just needs to be put together, then we can release it." Leigh Anne said with a smile.

"How about we get some lunch?" Perrie suggested, putting her jacket on.

"Sure, how about you guys? Are you hungry?" Jade asked, looking at Hailee and I.

"Yeah, let's go." Hailee said, getting up and holding out her hand for me, which I quickly grabbed, getting up as well. We went to a local café and ordered some food.

"So Hailee, where is Martini?" Perrie asked, looking at Hailee.

"She's with my parents. They have a vacation planned, next week. They plan on doing some sightseeing all over London, so they promised to bring her." Hailee said with a smile.

"I'm guessing, it's nice to have a couple of days with Ash by yourself, before she gets here." Jesy said with a playful wink.

"You have no idea." Hailee said and smirked, making me blush.

"Oooh I have an idea!" Leigh Anne suddenly said.

"What?" I asked, looking at her.

"Let's have a slumber party tonight." Lee said with a huge smile on her face.

"Aren't we a little too old for that?" I asked, making Leigh pout.

"We're never too old for slumber parties. Count us in." Jade said and Perrie nodded.

"Yeah, me too." Jes said with a smile. Then they all looked at me and Hailee with raised eyebrows. I shot Hailee a look and she just smiled sweetly at me.

"Fine, we'll be there." I said, making Leigh smile widely.

"Yay! My place at 6pm." Lee said.