Chapter 121

A/N: Honey honey, how you thrill me, a-ha ;) Time for le honeymoon.

Ash's POV
The next morning we packed our bags and loaded them into my car, before driving to the Steinfeld house, where we dropped Martini off, before setting off to Hailee's private beach house.

"You ready for our honeymoon to begin?" Haiz asked with a smirk, as we got out of the car.

"No, sadly I'm not. I should probably just go home and wait another week or so." I said, opening my car door and throwing Hailee a look. Seeing her glare at me like that, made me bark out a laugh.

"I'm just kidding, babygirl, of course I'm ready." I said, smirking at her.

"Stop teasing me." Hailee said and pouted in the most adorable way. I chuckled, as I closed my car door and walked over to her, pulling her into my embrace, hugging her close. Her arms wrapped around my neck, holding me close, as I inhaled her lovely scent, putting a big smile on my face, before we both pulled back.

"You're gonna have to make up for that." she said with a cute smirk.

"Don't worry, we have all week." I smirked right back, making her giggle, before leaning down and pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Let's go inside and unpack." she said and pecked my lips softly. We grabbed all of our stuff from the car and went inside the beach house.

-

After unpacking and let's face it, having the first round of "honey", we started making dinner together. I reached up for the olive oil, which was on the top shelf, but I couldn't quite reach it.

"Hailee?" I said, making Hailee turn away from the stove to look at me.

"Yes, baby?" she asked, with a smile.

"Could you get me the olive oil, please? I can't reach it." I asked, sticking my arm up, showing her how I just couldn't reach it.

"Of course." Hailee chuckled and reached up, grabbing the oil off the shelf with no struggle at all. I held my hand out for her, expecting her to give it to me, but instead she just held it above my head, waving it back and forth, teasing me.

"Haileeeeee." I whined and tried jumping up to get it, but I still couldn't reach it.

"What's the matter? Having trouble?" Hailee teased with an evil smirk, making me pout just as an idea popped into my head, causing me to smirk instead. I grabbed her waist, pulling her closer, before attacking her neck with my lips, sucking and biting, making sure to leave a big hickey. She let out a moan and her arms fell down by reflex and I quickly snatched the oil from her, before pulling away from her neck, causing her to pout.

"Hey! That was cheating." she said, still pouting in the cutest way.

"Nope, I was just thinking outside the box." I sassed back and went back to cooking.

We finished cooking and ate while having a lovely conversation about anything and everything. After eating we did the dishes, before going for a walk on the beach.

-

We walked next to each other and we stopped to watch the sunset. I looked at her with a smile on my face and reached out to take her hand, but just as my hand brushed hers, she pulled her hand away, making me look at her confused.

"Hailee, baby, are you okay?" I asked, concerned, making her look at me.

"Of course." she shrugged and pecked my cheek. I tried to take her hand again, but she pulled it away just like before, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Okay, seriously, what's wrong? Have I done or said something?" I asked, frustrated.

"Everything's fine." Hailee replied and avoided my gaze.

"Then why won't you let me hold your hand?!" I asked and tried to stay calm.

"I'm disgusting." she mumbled, barely loud enough for me to hear.

"I beg your pardon?" I asked, both of my eyebrows high in the air.

"I'm disgusting." she repeated a little louder, still not looking me in the eyes.

"What are you talking about, baby?" I asked, calmly and grabbed her chin, turning her face towards me.

"I'm sweating." she said with tears forming in her eyes.

"Am I supposed to care?" I asked, causing her eyebrows to shoot in the air. "Hailee, I don't care if you sweat. That doesn't make you disgusting. I want to hold your hand, so please just let me do that. I love you, which is the reason why I married you. You are my wife and all I want is to hold your hand." I said and took her hand in mine with a soft smile on my face, and luckily she didn't pull away this time. I pulled her closer, grabbed her neck, pulling her down, kissing her deeply, making her smile against my lips.

"Let's go back." I said and pulled her with me, back to the beach house, where we cuddled up in bed until we both fell asleep.