Chapter 105

Ash's POV
I am currently watching Hailee shoot the music video for Starving, and all I can say is that it has left me very hot and bothered. The way she moves her body to the song is probably one of the hottest things I've ever seen.

Right now she's wearing a tiny red dress as well as a leather jacket and oh my goodness how I love when she wears red. I heard the director yell cut, meaning Hailee had a small break. I watched her pick up her water bottle, taking a few sips of it, before locking eyes with me. A smirk spread across her face, as she walked over to me.

"Hey there." she said and leaned down, pressing her lips on mine.

"Hello." I said and shifted awkwardly in my seat.

"You okay, babe?" Hailee asked, concerned and brushed a few strands of hair out of my face.

"Yeah.." I mumbled, trying to think of something besides how hot she looked in that outfit.

"No you're not. What is it?" Hailee asked again and crouched down in front of me, in between my legs, looking up at me.

"It's just that you look really hot.." I mumbled, making a smirk appear on her face.

"Aww baby.. I'll help you with that later." Hailee leaned up and husked into my ear, causing my breath to hitch. I looked at her, as my breathing quickened, seeing her wink before she stood up.

"I have to get back to work." she said and pressed a lasting kiss on my lips, before walking back to the set where they were shooting.

-

They finally finished filming the video, so Hailee came over to me and I quickly got on my feet, making her chuckle.

"Eager are we?" Hailee teased and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"Yes! Can we go now?" I pleaded, making her smirk.

"One moment, baby." Hailee replied and kissed my temple, before letting go of me and went over to say goodbye to the others.

-

She returned shortly, grabbing my hand and leading me out to her car. We raced home and as soon as we were through the door, I slammed it shut and pushed her up against it. My lips instantly found her neck, starting to suck and bite, causing a loud moan to fall off her lips. Her head hung back, as she grabbed a hold of my hair. My hands went under her shirt, tracing the shape of her abs with the tips of my fingers. I pulled back from her neck and grabbed her head, tilting it down and pressing my lips against hers in a long, hard and very hungry kiss.

I could feel her hands traveling down my body and she grabbed the bottom of my shirt, pulling it over my head. She stopped for a moment, letting her eyes travel up and down my body, with her bottom lip in between her teeth. Her eyes landed on mine and she smiled softly at me, before grabbing my neck, reconnecting our lips.

My hands went around her thighs, lifting her up and she quickly wrapped her legs tightly around my waist. I carried her up to the bedroom and carefully laid her down on the bed. I started unbuttoning her jeans and slowly pulled them down, loving the sound of her whimpers. I threw her jeans somewhere in the room and crawled on top of her, pulling her shirt off, leaving her in just her bra and underwear.

"I love you." I said and kissed her lips lovingly.

"I love you too." she replied and before I even realized what happened, she had flipped us over and had my arms pinned above my head, causing a moan to leave my lips. I looked up at her and saw her dilated pupils, as her eyes traveled down my body once again. She locked eyes with me and smirked, making me breathe even heavier. Hailee's right hand went around my neck, while her left hand worked on the button on my pants.

"So, you liked my outfits today?" she teased with a smirk. I couldn't find any words, so I just nodded like crazy, making her smirk grow as she let go of my neck to pull my pants down, throwing them somewhere. She got on top of me, straddling my hips, making me whimper.

"Please.. Hailee.." I pleaded and luckily that worked.. Let's just say that the entire building probably knows Hailee's name now...