Chapter 99

Ash's POV
The sun was shining through the curtain, hitting my face, causing me to wake up with a groan. Just as I was about to stand up, Hailee grabbed my arm, pulling me back down.

"Don't go." she mumbled and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"But the sun.." I said, but she just tightened her grip on me.

"Who cares? Cuddle me." she demanded with a small huff, making me chuckle at her cuteness. I turned and laid on her chest and started to pepper kisses all over her face, making her giggle.

"What should we do today?" I asked and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"We could go to the park.." Hailee suggested.

"Good idea. We could make it a picnic." I said and played with her hair.

"I love that idea." she said and pecked my lips, making me smile.

-

After a little more cuddling, we got dressed and packed some food in a basket, as well as some food and treats for Martini. I grabbed a blanket and a couple of hoodies and stuffed it in a backpack, before meeting Hailee at the door. I picked up the basket, while she put the leash on Martini.

"Let's go." she said and grabbed my free hand, leading me down to the parking garage.

We drove to the park and found a quiet place, where we put the blanket down, before we both sat down on it. The park was mostly empty, only a couple of people spread around on the grass a little further away.

We started eating and chatting, just enjoying the moment. Martini was jumping around and playing a little, before she got tired and curled herself up on the blanket, taking a nap.

"Babe?" Hailee said, making me take my eyes off Martini, to look at her.

"Yes, love?" I asked with a soft smile.

"I have to go to work tomorrow morning. I have a meeting with my managers, so I have to leave around 7am, but I'll probably be back around 11am." she said.

"That's okay, I'll just sleep in and have some lunch ready for when you get home." I replied and kissed her cheek.

"You aren't mad, that I'm gonna leave you behind?" Hailee asked.

"Why would I be mad? You have to work, I get that. And besides, you're gonna be back." I chuckled and brushed some hair out of her face.

"Of course I'll be back. I could never stay away from you for too long." she said with a small blush.

"What do you want for lunch tomorrow then?" I asked, as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Surprise me." she replied and took my hand, lacing our fingers together.

"Will do." I said and stroked her hand with my thumb.

-

A couple of hours passed before we decided to go home. Hailee took a shower, while I sat on the couch with Martini, watching Glee. Suddenly my phone vibrated on the table, so I picked it up and saw a text from Perrie.

Perrie)
Hey, sweetie <3
How are you?

(Ash
Hey, Pez <3
I'm good, thanks.
Just came home from a date with Haiz.
How are you?

Perrie)
Sounds lovely! What did you guys do?
I'm doing good too. Just finished a meet and greet,
with the girls at the mall. We're on our way home.

(Ash
We had a picnic at the park.
Sounds fun. Say hi to the girls for me <3

Perrie)
You are a hopeless romantic ;)
The girls says hi back <3

(Ash
What's wrong with being romantic?

Perrie)
Nothing, Haiz is a lucky girl.

(Ash
Thanks, that's sweet of you.

Perrie)
It's the truth! Anyone would be lucky to have you <3

(Ash
Don't make me blush!

Perrie)
Cute!

(Ash
I know!

Perrie)
So humble.

(Ash
Always.

Perrie)
You're such a goofball.

(Ash
And proud of it.

Perrie)
I have to go :(

(Ash
Don't leave me! :(

Perrie)
I have to, I'm sorry bubba :(
Talk later?

(Ash
It's okay <3
Of course!

Perrie)
Cya sweetie, say hi to Haiz <3

(Ash
Will do! Cya Pez <3

I locked my phone and placed it back on the table, turning my attention back to the tv. Just as the episode finished, Hailee came out of the bathroom and I couldn't help but bite my lip at the sight. She was wearing shorts that stopped midthigh as well as a black tank top that showed off her tanned shoulders. She came over and sat beside me and brought her hand up and pulled down on my lip with her thumb, so I wasn't biting it anymore, before leaning in and pecking my lips.

"Perrie says hi." I mumbled, my eyes traveling up and down her body.

"Thanks.. You know, it's not polite to stare." Hailee said, making my eyes snap up to meet hers, she had the biggest smirk on her face.

"Sorry." I said and looked into my lap.

"I'm kidding, babe. Stare all you want, as long as you only stare at me." she said with a smirk.

"A little possessive, are we?" I asked and looked up at her, smirking as well.

"I'm very possessive when it comes to you." she said and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"I like it." I mumbled against her lips, before kissing her back.