Chapter 81

Ash's POV
I woke up the next morning, with my head on Hailee's chest. I hugged her closer, inhaling her sweet scent. She started to stir, before hugging me back, just as tight.

"Happy anniversary, babe." I said and took my head off her chest to look at her. She slowly opened her eyes with a soft smile.

"You too." she said, just before leaning in and capturing my lips in a loving kiss.

"Since Jade and Perrie are watching Tini today, we have the entire day to ourselves." I said with a smirk, before leaning in and kissing her again.

"What should we do first then?" she asked with a smirk of her own.

"How about we take a bath?" I asked and I swear I could see her eyes getting darker right then and there.

"Hell yeah." she said excitedly and pulled me with her into the bathroom.

She filled the bathtub, while I lit some candles and put some music on. I turned to look at her and a smirk spread across my face, when I spotted her in the tub. I stripped out of my clothes and sat in between her legs. She wrapped her arms around me and placed a light kiss on my shoulder. After a while, with comfortable silence, I decided to speak up.

"Babe?" I said as she massaged my shoulders.

"Mmm." she hummed with a soft smile.

"I was wondering.. do you ever think about the future?" I asked and leaned my head back against her shoulder.

"Yes, of course." she said and ran her hand up and down my arm.

"Am I in it?" I asked, shyly, making her chuckle softly.

"Babe, you are my future." she said and kissed my cheek, making me blush.

"I love you." I said and turned my head, pressing my lips on hers.

"I love you too." she said with a smile, after pulling away.

"So, if I'm your future.. have you thought about potentially marrying me someday?" I asked, looking into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"I would love to marry you someday, when the time is right." she said and kissed my nose, making me giggle. "And if you want to, I would love to have kids someday as well." she said with a smile.

"I would love to have a family with you. Personally though, I do not want to be pregnant.. if you want to, that's completely fine... But I also really like the idea of adopting.. There are just so many kids out there, who need a home." I said, causing Hailee to smile softly at me.

"You have such a kind heart.. that's one of the many reasons that I love you." she said and kissed my forehead.