Chapter 59

Ash's POV

I woke up with Hailee nuzzled into my neck, making me smile. I stroked her back softly and kissed the top of her head. She started to stir and cuddled closer to me.

"Good morning, babygirl." I said and moved the hair out of her face.

"Morning, babe." she said and leaned up and pecked my lips. I smiled down at her, while combing through her hair with my fingers.

"What?" she asked and raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"You're just so gorgeous." I said, making her blush.

"Smooth." she chuckled, before leaning in and capturing my lips in a loving kiss. She slowly crawled on top of me and straddled my hips, never breaking the kiss. I felt her tongue slide along my bottom lip and I let her in. We fought for dominance and I ended up winning, making me smirk. I turned us around and pinned her to the bed. Due to the lack of air, I pulled back and smiled down at her.

"I love you." I said and pecked her lips.

"I love you more." she said and stroked my cheek softly.

"We should get up." I said and rolled off of her.

"Yeah." she said and began to get dressed. I couldn't help but stare at her.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." she said and my eyes immediately shot up to meet hers. She had the biggest smirk on her face, making me blush.

"I can't help it." I said as she walked over to me. She pulled me into a hug, allowing me to inhale her lovely scent.

"What was that for?" I asked when we pulled apart.

"Nothing. I just wanted to hug you." she said with a soft smile.

We got dressed and went downstairs to where the girls were watching tv.

"Morning." Hailee said as we sat down on the couch.

"Morning." Jade said with a smile.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked and looked at the girls.

"Do you always think with your stomach?" Jesy asked, making the other girls laugh.

"Again with the teasing. What have I ever done to you?" I asked with a pout.

"Don't pretend you don't love us." Perrie said and poked me in the side playfully.

"I do love you, but I don't love the teasing." I said, still pouting. Hailee chuckled and pulled at my chin, so that I was facing her, before kissing my pout away.

"You guys are so cute, it's disgusting." Leigh said, making me chuckle.

"Thanks, babes." I said with a smirk.

"I thought I was your babe." Hailee said with the cutest pout.

"You are. But so are they.. But don't worry, princess, you're babe number one." I said and kissed that cute pout away.

"I just got a text from the busdriver, saying the bus is ready to go." Jade said and got up from the couch. We all got up and grabbed our stuff, before heading down to the bus.

"This is it! The last concert of the tour!" Jade said, super hyped.

"It's so weird. It feels like we just started." I said.

"Time sure flies." Jesy said with a smile.

"So, how do you feel about your first tour?" Leigh asked and looked at me.

"It's been the best time of my life." I said honestly.

"What was your favorite part?" Jesy asked.

"Do you even have to ask?" I smirked and leaned against Hailee, who wrapped her arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"Oh right." Jes laughed along with the other girls.