Chapter 109

A/N: This chapter is a bit long, so put your feet up, lean back and enjoy.

Ash's POV
The day had come where I would be moving to LA to live with Hailee, and the girls were currently helping me pack the truck with my stuff. I stood in my now empty apartment and looked around, the only things left was the furniture Perrie had left for me when I first moved in. I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind, hugging me tightly.

"You okay, bubba?" Perrie asked, as she let go of me.

"Yeah.." I sighed and smiled softly at her. "It's just a bit bittersweet, you know." I continued and she nodded.

"I get it.. but we'll be together again before you know it. Besides, we're gonna help you move and stay in LA for a week." Perrie said with a smile. I returned the smile and pulled her into a tight hug, and felt her arms wrap tightly around my body as well.

"Here." I said, as we pulled apart and handed her the keys to the apartment.

"Thanks, if you ever need them again, just let me know.." Perrie said with a serious look on her face, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Are you saying you don't believe in Haiz and I?" I asked, looking her in the eyes.

"No, I'm just saying, if anything happens, let me know." she replied with a soft smile.

"Thanks, Pez.. I don't know what I'd do without you." I said with a smile and hugged her again.

"Not that I'm counting, but that was our third hug in under five minutes." Pez chuckled, as we pulled apart.

"Can't help it, it's an emotional day." I chuckled as well and grabbed my backpack, before we both headed for the door.

-

We came down to the lobby where the girls were waiting. I walked over to Hailee and wrapped her in a tight hug, leaning into her touch.

"You ready?" she asked and brushed a few loose strands of hair out of my face. I nodded softly and we all went out to the truck, and started the drive to the airport.

When we arrived at the airport, the crew loaded the boxes into the private jeet, while we got settled inside. I of course sat next to Hailee and leaned up against her.

"What do you think Martini will think when I move in?" I asked with a light chuckle and looked up at Hailee.

"She's gonna love it, cause she'll have another playmate." Hailee grinned and kissed my forehead.

-

We landed 11 hours later in LA, where we quickly loaded the rented truck and sped off to Hailee's apartment.. wait a second.. Now it is my apartment too. Damn, that's a lot to take in.

-

"That's the last of it." Hailee said as she placed the very last cardboard box on the floor in the living room.

"Wow.." I mumbled as I looked around the room full of boxes.

"You okay, babe?" Haiz asked and looked at me.

"Yeah, it's just a bit overwhelming.." I mumbled and walked into the kitchen, grabbing myself a glass of water. I hopped up on the counter, leaned against the kitchen wall and let out a sigh. I could hear the girls talking quietly in the living room, just quiet enough for me not to hear.

"Hey, babes.. you know what, me and the girls are gonna go check into a hotel, so you and Haiz can unpack just the two of you." Perrie said as she came into the kitchen.

"Okay.. see you tomorrow, I guess." I said and hopped down from the counter and gave her a hug.

"Of course. We'll come over tomorrow." Perrie said as we pulled apart. The girls left and me and Hailee started to unpack the boxes in the living room.

-

"Do you wanna take a break? You look a bit tired." Hailee asked after a while, making me look up from the box of books I was organizing.

"Yeah, a break wouldn't hurt." I sighed and laid down on the floor beside the box.

"Don't lay on the floor, baby." Haiz chuckled and got up from where she was sitting and came over to me. "Come on, let's go upstairs.. get away from all the boxes for a bit." she continued and offered me her hand. I grabbed her hand, letting her pull me up, before leading me to our bedroom. Damn this will take some getting used to.

"How about a backrub?" Haiz husked into my ear, making me shiver, as she pulled me close and pressed her lips against mine in a loving kiss.

"I would love that." I replied and bit my lip.

"Lie down. Take your shirt off." Hailee said and went into the bathroom. I quickly pulled my shirt off and laid on the bed on my stomach, waiting for her to return. I felt the bed dipping, followed by Hailee straddling the back of my thighs. I could hear her open the bottle of body oil, before I felt her rubbing it onto my naked back. Her hands rubbed my back softly, massaging it just at the right speed, adding the perfect amount of pressure. She chuckled lightly when she heard me moan at the wonderful feeling.

"Glad you like it." she chuckled and leaned down, pressing a kiss to my shoulder, giving me goosebumps.

"I love it. You really know how to work those hands." I said with a smirk, earning myself a smack on my lower back from Hailee.

"Ouch! That hurt." I whined and turned my head, so that she could see my pout.

"Pack that face away." she said and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Make me." I challenged with a smirk and I swear I could see her eyes darken right then and there. She managed to roll me over, so that I was on my back, before she grabbed both my hands, pinning them above my head. She smirked and slowly leaned down, capturing my lips in a heated kiss, making me let out a moan. She nibbled on my lower lip, biting it softly. Her tongue slowly glided along my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I let her in without a second thought. I loved the feeling of her tongue exploring my mouth, just like the very first time. We fought for dominance and she of course ended up winning, making me whimper. As soon as she let go of them, my hands went to explore her body. My right hand went around her neck, pulling her closer, while my left hand went under her shirt, tracing her abs softly.

Her lips soon found their way to my neck, sucking and biting, marking her territory. I let out a loud moan, when she sucked at my sweetspot and I could feel her smirking against my neck. She started to kiss her way down my stomach slowly and she stopped right at the waistband of my jeans, before looking up at me. I bucked my hips, making her smirk, before unbuckling my pants and pulling them down.

"This is unfair." I whined, making her look back up at me, confused. "It's not fair that I'm the only one who's getting undressed here." I continued, making her smirk even more.

"Aww, poor baby.." she husked and crawled up my body, before pressing a long hard kiss on my lips. "If it really is that unfair.. then do something about it." she continued to talk in such a husky tone, making me weak in the knees.

I bit my bottom lip and sat up, coming face to face with her, before grabbing the hem of her shirt, pulling it over her head, followed by her bra which I quickly threw across the room, making her smirk grow even more. She placed her hand on my naked chest and pushed me till my back hit the mattress, before crawling back down between my legs. She looked up at me and as soon as she saw me smirking at her, she winked at me before pulling my underwear down......