Chapter 104

Hailee's POV
The following weekend.

I woke up Saturday morning in an empty bed. I looked around confused, wondering  where Ash was. Then I heard footsteps approaching the door and it was opened, revealing Ash, who had a tray in her hands.

"Good morning, lovely." she said and placed the tray in my lap, after I had sat up.

"Morning, baby. What is all of this?" I asked, looking down at all the delicious looking food.

"It's breakfast." she said and sat down next to me, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"No shit Sherlock, but what is it for?" I asked, smiling at her.

"For you. It's Saturday, which means the song is dropping tonight and I wanted to celebrate a little with you, before the party tonight." Ash explained and pecked my lips, making me smile.

"I love you so much." I said and caressed her cheek softly.

"I love you too. Now eat, before it gets cold." Ash said with a soft smile. I grabbed a piece of bacon, taking a bite and instantly moaning at the taste.

"Cooked to perfection, as usual. Thank you, babe." I said with a bright smile.

"Glad you like it." she replied and kissed my temple.

"Love it." I smiled and held a piece of bacon up to her lips, which she quickly bit onto with a smile.

"You're right, I am a great chef." she said, rather cocky, making me smack her chest.

"You're so humble." I said with a smirk, making her smirk as well.

"I'm kidding, baby. Now eat up, we have a lot to get ready for tonight." Ash said and got off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I hurried up, ate the rest of the delicious food and got dressed, just as Ash came back into the bedroom, with her hair pulled back into a messy bun.

"You look cute." I commented with a soft smile, making her blush in the cutest way.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." she replied and came over to me, by the bed. I grabbed her hand, pulling her into my lap, before peppering kisses all over her face, making her giggle.

"Stop it." she giggled and pushed my face away lightly.

"Don't pretend, you don't love it." I said with a smirk, she smiled softly at me and pressed a kiss to my lips, before getting up.

"Come on, we have a lot to do." she said and I quickly followed her downstairs.

At the party
People had been arriving for about an hour now and they were talking amongst each other. It was almost time to drop the song for the very first time, so I stepped up on the makeshift stage and grabbed the microphone. It was being live streamed on my instagram, as well as Zedd's and Grey's instagram.

"Hello everybody, thank you so much for coming tonight. This song means very much to me, since it's the very first song I wrote for my girlfriend. I want to quickly thank Zedd and Grey for the great teamwork and I hope we can work together again someday. And of course thank you to Ash, if it wasn't for you, the song wouldn't exist. Now, for the very first time, here's Starving." I said and stepped off the stage, as the lyric video started playing on the big screen. I walked straight over to Ash and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, baby. I'm so proud of you." she whispered back, as we pulled back enough to look at each other, before she pressed a light kiss on my lips.

The song finished and the entire room cheered and raised their glasses, causing a huge smile to appear on my face. The party continued smoothly, till everybody went home, leaving Ash and I to ourselves.

"I'm tired and we have to get up early tomorrow to shoot the music video, so how about we go to bed?" I suggested and took a hold of Ash's hand with a smile.

"Good idea, I'm pretty tired myself." Ash replied with a soft smile and let me lead her upstairs, where we quickly got ready for bed.

"Goodnight, baby. I love you and I'm so proud of you." Ash said as we cuddled up in bed.

"Night, babe. I love you too." I said and kissed the top of her head, before sleep quickly took over my body.