Chapter 7

Jade's POV

After we landed in London, we went straight home to LM-studio, and all went to our separate apartments.

"You know, I really love to travel, but nothing beats home sweet home." Perrie said as we walked into our apartment.

"Agreed." I smiled and threw my bags in a corner, before sitting on the couch.

"I can't believe another tour is coming to an end." Pez said and sat down next to me.

"I know, but we still have the remaining 6 concerts here in the UK." I said.

"Let's not talk anymore about work." she said, smirking.

"What do you wanna talk about then?" I asked, smirking right back at her.

"Let's not talk at all." she said, slowly pushing me so that I was now laying on the couch. She slowly crawled on top of me, and then collapsed on top of me.

"What the heck Pez?" I asked, laughing.

"What?" she asked looking up at me.

"You tease! You made me think that you wanted to get it on." I said, frustrated. She just bursted out laughing.

"You horny hun?" she asked while looking down at me.

"How can I not be? You seduced me like that, and then you just wanna cuddle?" I asked. She chuckled, before leaning down and kissing me. I quickly grabbed her neck, making sure she wouldn't stop any time soon. I slowly slid my tongue against her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She was a bit hesitant, but eventually she let me in, as soon my tongue was inside she moaned. I felt her hand slide under my shirt, so that she could feel my abs.

"How about we put off the unpacking, and take this to the bedroom?" she said and looked me in the eyes. Her pupils were so wide, the blue was almost gone.

"So now you wanna get it on?" I chuckled, she just nodded, biting her lip. She got up from the couch, and held out a hand for me. I quickly took it and let her drag me upstairs. As soon as we were through the door, she pushed me up against it. I wrapped my legs around her waist. She was kissing me with so much hunger, that I could barely breathe. She carried me to the bed, never breaking the kiss. She laid me down carefully, then crawled on top of me......