Chapter 45

Ash's POV
One week later

We're done with the European part of the tour, and we're currently on the private jet on our way to America. Hailee was asleep with her head in my lap, and I was combing through her hair with my fingers, when all of the sudden I felt the plane shake a little, making me tense up. I started to shake and my breathing was very uneven.

"Good afternoon ladies, this is your captain speaking. We have a little bit of turbulence in front of us, nothing too wild. You may feel the plane shake a little bit, but that should be all." I heard the captain say over the speaker.

"Hey are you okay?" Leigh asked and put her hand on my arm. I hadn't even noticed her standing there.

"Yeah I'm gonna be okay, thanks."  I said and gave her a small smile.

"You sure?" she asked, her voice full of concern.

"I dunno.. I just really hate stormy weather.. And planes.." I said, still nuzzling Hailee's hair.

"I know, babe. But hey, at least you have Hailee." she said with a smile and looked down at the sleeping Hailee.

"Yeah, she's a good stress ball." I said with a small chuckle, making Lee laugh as well.

"Are you sure you're okay?" she asked again and I gave her a nod.
"Good, cause then Imma go to the bathroom." she said with a wink, before going to the bathroom.

I ran my hand through Hailee's hair once more, making her stirr a little. She turned so that she was laying on her side, and nuzzled her face into my shirt. I removed my hand to see what she would do, and she immediately shot her head up to look at me.

"Hey!" she said with the cutest pout, making me laugh.

"Hi." I said and stroked her cheek softly.

"Why did you stop?" she asked, still pouting.

"I wanted to see what you would do." I said and pulled her closer, into a hug and she quickly nuzzled into my neck. I stroked her back softly and for the first time since the turbulence started, I felt calm. She pulled back a little and looked me in the eyes.

"How are you doing? Are you okay?" she asked and moved a strand of hair out of my face.

"I'm surprisingly calm right now." I said and without thinking about it, looked down at her lips.

"Hey, my eyes are up here." she said with a chuckle, making me look up at her.

"Sorry, I got distracted." I said, making her smirk.

"Is that so?" she asked and I simply nodded, before she carefully pulled me by my neck into what started as a loving kiss, but soon turned into a heated makeout. I felt her tongue slide along my bottom lip, I gave her entrance right away, which resulted in me moaning a bit too loud. I mentally facepalmed myself for being too loud, just as Jesy stuck her head up from behind us.

"Get a room." Jes said, as Hailee and I pulled apart.

"Gladly, do you have one?" Hailee said, making me drop my jaw on the floor. Leigh, who had returned to her seat next to Jesy, barked out a laugh. Hailee sat there smirking, while I was red as a tomato.

"Sadly no.. We only have the bathroom.. and no, you're not alowed to have sex in there." Jesy said and chuckled when she saw how much I was blushing. I had my hands over my face in embarrassment.

"That's too bad." Hailee said, making Jesy laugh even more.

"Yeah, it's really a shame. What do you think, Ash?" she asked and poked me in the side, making me remove my hands and look at her.

"I think we should drop it." I said, just as Perrie and Jade came over.

"What are we dropping? And why is Ash blushing so hard?" Jade asked with a smirk.

"Just discussing the sad fact that Hailee and Ash aren't allowed to do it in the bathroom." Leigh said, making everyone but me laugh.

"Ew! Why would you discuss that, of all things?" Pez asked with a chuckle.

"Because, Ash was moaning really loudly, so I told them to get a room, and then Hailee asked if I had one." Jes said, making Leigh and Jade laugh even more.

"You guys are so immature!" I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Come on babe, it's funny." Hailee said and poked me in the side, earning herself a glare from me.

"NO! It's bullying!" I huffed again.

"Aw poor baby." Pez said and looked at me with a pout.

"I hate you all!" I said and turned to look out the window.

"I'm hurt! Actually hurt." Pez said and put her hand over her heat dramatically.

"Okay guys, enough already. Leave Ash alone." Jade said, making me look at her with a grateful smile, which she returned.

"I'm sorry, babe." Hailee said and stroked my cheek softly.

"You're forgiven." I said and took her hand, lacing our fingers together.

"I'm sorry too." Jes said and Leigh nodded as well.

"It's okay guys." I said and smiled at them. I turned to look at Perrie, who had an evil smirk on her face.

"Can you stay mad at me?" she asked and raised an eyebrow, earning a smack on her chest from Jade.

"No. I could never stay mad at any of you. But you still owe me an apology." I said.

"I'm sorry." she said with a smile, which of course I returned.

"Ladies this is your captain speaking, we are preparing to land in New York city. So please buckle up and place your bags under the seat in front of you." we heard the captain say over the speaker, and we quickly did as told.