Chapter 88

Ash's POV
I parked the car in the parking garage, before riding the elevator to Leigh and Jesy's floor. I knocked on Leigh's door and it quickly flew open, to reveal a smiling Leigh Anne.

"Hey, sweetie." she said and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, I just wanted to give you your keys. Thanks for letting me borrow your car." I said with a sad smile, before handing her the keys.

"Please come inside.. I don't want you to be alone." Leigh said and pulled me with her into the apartment.

"I don't wanna intrude.." I said, as she motioned for me to sit on the couch.

"Oh please! You could never. Do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Lee asked with a soft smile.

"Sure." I answered, now with a small smile of my own. We decided to watch Mamma Mia, and half an hour in, there was a knock on the door. Leigh quickly got up and opened the door. I was unable to see who it was, but I knew that voice anywhere.

"Hi Lee Lee, have you seen Ash? She hasn't gotten home yet.." I heard Perrie ask.

"Yeah, she is currently sitting on my couch, watching Mamma Mia." Leigh said.

"Thank goodness." Perrie sounded very relieved.

"Wanna join us?" Leigh asked.

"Sure." Perrie said and came walking into the living room with a bright smile.

"Hey, Pez." I said with a small smile.

"Hey, sweet cheeks." Pez said and sat beside me, wrapping her arms around me and I quickly cuddled into her side.

-

That evening Jade and Jesy both came to Leigh's apartment and we ordered some food. After eating and chatting for a while, we decided to watch another movie. Not even halfway through, all the girls had fallen asleep. But luckily not long after I received a text.

Hailee)
Hey, babe <3
Just landed.

(Ash
Hey, baby <3
How was the flight?

Hailee)
Long and boring.
I miss you <3

(Ash
I miss you too <3
Currently watching a movie with the girls,
but of course they have all fallen asleep.

Hailee)
I'm sorry, baby.
Wish I could be there to keep you company.

(Ash
At least we can text <3

Hailee)
True. I just found my mom,
so I gotta get my bags in her car.

(Ash
Say hi for me <3

Hailee)
She says hi back <3

(Ash
What time is it there?

Hailee)
Almost 3pm. I'm really tired.

(Ash
Poor baby :(
Take a good nap when you get home <3

Hailee)
I will! And I will dream of you <3

(Ash
I sure hope so! ;)

Hailee)
I can't believe I'm going back to work tomorrow..

(Ash
Aren't you excited?

Hailee)
Of course I am. It's just weird.
I've gotten so used to having "vacation".

(Ash
Well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Hailee)
Yeah.. It's gonna be good tho.
I've missed working as well.

(Ash
You're gonna be great!

Hailee)
Good thing, I have my hype-girl ;)

(Ash
Always! I'm your number one fan ;)

Hailee)
You don't say ;)

(Ash
Oh yes I do ;)

Hailee)
Just pulled up at my apartment.
Isn't it getting pretty late over there?

(Ash
Yeah, I'll go home in a bit.
Just gotta wake the girls first.

Hailee)
Text me when you get in bed <3

(Ash
Of course <3

I looked up and saw that the movie had finished long ago. Perrie was still wrapped tightly around me, halfway spooning me, with Jade spooning her. I reached over and ruffled Perrie's hair a little, making her stir, before opening her eyes.

"What's with the ruffeling?" Perrie mumbled tiredly, while rubbing her eyes.

"It's getting late. We should go home." I said with a soft smile.

"But I'm so comfy." Pez whined and held me tighter.

"I can tell. We can always cuddle more tomorrow. Now, please get up." I said and untangled myself from her grip. She then turned to Jade and woke her up. We woke Jesy and Leigh up as well, before all going home to our separate apartments.

After doing my night routine, I crawled into bed, hugging the pillow Hailee had been using during her visit close to my chest, inhaling the sweet and familiar scent.

(Ash
Just got in bed. Goodnight.
I love you <3

Hailee)
I love you too <3
Sleep tight, baby.