Chapter 32

Three hours later

Ash's POV

We finally made it to the hotel and got checked in. At this point it was 4:30pm, so the girls had to get ready for the interview. Hailee and I went to our hotel room and got ready for our date.

I was already dressed, sitting on my bed looking at my phone. I was wearing my black skinny jeans and a light blue flannel shirt. I decided to wear my black lacquer shoes, just to be a little extra fancy. And let's not forget my brand new blazer.. I could literally not look anymore gay. Lol.

Then I heard the bathroom door unlock, and I quickly got up. She came out and my jaw dropped to the floor. She was wearing her new white dress, with her black leather jacket over it. I looked down to her feet, which were covered in her black doc martens. I looked back up at her face, and of course she was smirking at me. She slowly walked over to me, eyeing me up and down on the way.

"Close your mouth, babe." she said and pushed my chin up, before connecting our lips in a soft kiss.

"I can't help it, when you look like that." I said, making her smirk.

"Well, you don't look too bad yourself." she said with a smile and pecked my lips.

"Glad you like it." I said and snuck my arms around her neck. Just as I was about to connect our lips, there was a knock at the door.

"Whyyy?" I whined and pulled away from Hailee, and walked over to the door.

I opened the door, where Perrie was standing with a smile on her face.

"We're on our way to the interview, so we'll see you guys later." Pez said and pulled me into a quick hug.

"Yeah, see you." I said with a smile, before she walked down the hall.

When she was out of sight, I closed the door and turned around in a graceful loop. I walked back to Hailee and pulled her down by her neck.

"Where were we?" I said, before crashing my lips against hers. She pulled me closer by my waist, and slowly slid her tongue along my bottom lip. I slowly opened my mouth and her tongue shot inside. We fought for dominance and for once, I ended up winning, making me smile against her lips. Air soon became an issue so we had to pull apart, when we did I had the biggest smirk on my face.

"Guess I'm the one wearing the pants today." I said which earned me a slap on my arm from her.

"I mean, you actually are the one with the pants on." she said and looked down, making me look down as well. I bursted out laughing when I understood what she meant. I looked back up at her with a smile, which of course she returned.

"We should get going." I said and laced our fingers together.

"Where are we going, by the way?" she asked as we walked out.

"You'll see." I said and pressed the button for the elevator.

"Is this some kind of revenge, because I didn't tell you where I was taking you?" she asked and smirked at me.

"You could say that." I said and smirked back at her.

We arrived at our destination, and I led her inside.

"What is this place?" she asked while looking around the room.

"You'll see." I said once again, making her pout at me. I squeezed her hand and smiled at her, which luckily made the pout go away.

"Good evening ladies, how may I help you?" a waiter asked.

"We have reservations under Ash Lopez." I said with a smile. He looked through the book on his desk, and eventually looked back up with a smile.

"Yes Lopez, a table for two. Please follow me." he said and led us into a room. As soon as we were through the doors, Hailee's jaw dropped. We were at an undersea restaurant. I felt her grip on my hand tighten and I squeezed it back softly.

"Here we are, Ladies. Here are your menus, I'll be back shortly to take your orders." the waiter said and left us. I pulled out Hailee's chair, letting her sit down. I sat down across from her and smiled at her still shocked expression.

"I couldn't afford a room just for us, hope that's okay." I said with a chuckle.

"Of course it's okay. I love you, thank you so much babe." she said and took my hand across the table.

"I love you too, baby." I said and smiled at her.

The waiter came back and took our orders, before disappearing again. He then came with our drinks and left again shortly.

I sat there admiring Hailee, who was completely in her own world, while looking at the colorful fish swimming above us. I carefully took her hand, making her look at me.

"Sorry, I guess I spaced out for a moment." she said and smiled shyly.

"No worries, princess. I just wanted to hold your hand." I said and squeezed her hand softly, making her blush slightly.

Then our waiter came with our food, before leaving again.

After eating and chatting for a while we left the restaurant, for part two of the date.

"Are you ready for part two?" I asked as we walked towards the next destination.

"Wait what? There's more?" she asked, confused.

"Nothing too special, I just thought we could go for a walk on the beach, while we're here." I said and squeezed her hand.

"Aren't you a romantic." she said with a smile.

"Yes, yes I am." I said, making her giggle.

We came down to the beach, and luckily there weren't any other people at this time. It was summertime and the sun was just about to go down.

"Are you ready to see the sunset?" I asked, while stroking her hand softly with my thumb. She turned to look at me and smiled softly with a nod.

"Yeah." she said just as the sun started to set. I snuck my arms around her waist, hugged her from the side, and put my head on her shoulder.

"I love you, baby." I said and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too, babe." she said and turned in my arms, so that she was now facing me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked down at my lips.

"Can I.. you know?" she asked and I nodded. She slowly leaned down and captured my lips in a soft kiss. We both smiled when we pulled apart and I leaned my head against her chest, looking at the sunset.

"I wish we could do that all the time." she said, making me look up at her.

"I know baby, me too. But you know how the girls are, especially Perrie.. I don't know what will happen when we tell them.. And honestly I'm kinda scared to find out." I said and looked down.

"Babe, look at me." she said and pulled my chin up, so that I was looking at her.

"We won't tell them before you're ready. I promised you that before, and I intend to keep that promise." she said and stroked my cheek softly.

"Thank you." I said and pecked her lips. Then I got a text, I chuckled a little when I saw who it was.

"What?" Hailee asked, confused by my chuckling.

"Does she know that we just talked about her?" I asked with a giggle and showed who it was to Hailee, who then also started laughing.

"Yeah okay, that's kinda funny." she admitted.

Perrie)
We just got back to the hotel,
we're gonna hang in Jes and Lee's room.
You guys can join if you wan't.

(Ash
At the moment, we're on a walk.
We'll probably be back soon tho.

Perrie)
Okay, see you soon.

(Ash
Yup, see you.

"The girls just got back to the hotel, and are gonna hang in Jes and Lee's room. We are welcome to join." I said as I slid my phone back into my pocket.

"Let's head back then." Hailee said and interlocked our fingers. We got in a cab and headed back to the hotel.