Chapter 46

Hailee's POV
After landing safely in New York, we got our stuff on the bus and got settled inside. It was pretty late, around 11:30pm or something like that, so we headed to bed and started driving towards the arena. It would take pretty much all night anyway, so there was no use of a hotel.

In the middle of the night, I felt someone cuddle into me. I didn't need to look who it was, I knew that wonderful smell anywhere. So I wrapped my arms around my girl and hugged her close, and drifted back to sleep.

The next morning
I woke up and somehow Ash had rolled over me so that she was pressed against the wall, so I had no problem in getting out of the bunk. I got up and made myself a cup of tea and sat down at the table, looking through my phone. The bus was still driving, due to the endless traffic, it took forever getting to the arena. I heard someone getting out of their bunk, and it happened to be Jade.
"Good morning." I said with a smile.

"Hey." she said and reached for a cup in the cupboard.

"The water should still be warm." I said and took a sip of my tea.

"Thanks." she said with a smile and made her tea, before sitting down across from me. We sat there in comfortable silence for a while, just drinking our tea. Then we heard somebody get up, and this time it was Leigh Anne.

"Morning." Lee said and sat next to me.

"Hi there." I said with a smile, just as Jesy came out as well.

"Good morning." Jes said and sat next to Jade. We ended up chatting a bit until the bus came to a stop.

"We're here!" Jade said with excitement and looked out the window.

"Not so loud." Perrie said as she came into the room, rubbing her eyes.

"Morning, beautiful." Jade said and hopped up to hug Perrie.

"Why are you so perky?" Pez asked in a sleepy voice, making us chuckle.

"Because, it's a beautiful day. And I have an even more beautiful girlfriend." Jade said and pecked Perrie's lips.

We all got dressed, before I decided to wake Ash. I pulled the curtain aside and admired the beauty in front of me.

"Wake up babe." I said and stroked her hair. She let out a groan and turned over and buried her face in my pillow, making me chuckle.

"Baby, you have to wake up... Come on, if you get up, then you get a kiss." I said and funny enough that did the trick. She shot out of bed, which meant she rolled out of the bunk and attacked my lips with her own.

"Good morning to you too." I said with a grin.

"I'll be right back." she said with a wink, before disappearing into the back lounge to change. I walked back into the front lounge and sat on one of the couches.

"Oh dear. There's a lot of paparazzi out there." Leigh said and looked out the window.

"Good thing they have to stay behind the gates." Jes said with a sigh. Then Ash came into the room and sat on my lap.

"What's up?" Ash asked and looked at the other girls.

"We were just saying, it's a good thing that the paparazzi have to stay behind the gates." Jesy said and pointed toward the paparazzi.

"Yeah, you're right about that." Ash said and leaned against me.