Chapter 116

Hailee's POV
To say that the morning, the day of the wedding was stressful, would be an understatement. The amount of people running around me, helping me with every little thing was a bit much. Don't get me wrong, I love them for helping me and I'm very grateful, but it was just a little bit too much. Glancing at the clock on the wall, I could see that there were two and a half hours to the actual wedding itself, making my heart start to race. Just then mom came into the room with my dress in her hands and a bright smile on her face.

"Time to get dressed." mom said and hung the dress on the back of the door. Not finding any words and almost not being able to keep it together, I just nodded with a nervous smile. Mom understood that I was nervous, so instead of talking a whole bunch, she just helped me get the dress on, and she made sure it looked perfect. When she had placed the veil in my hair, she took a step back and looked over my dress. Her eyes landed on mine and I could see that she was on the verge of tears as well.

"You look so beautiful, baby." she said with a smile, making me smile as well, before turning and looking at myself in the mirror.

"Thank you, mom. I hope Ash likes it." I said and smiled at her through the mirror, as she came up beside me.

"She will love it. You could show up in sweatpants and she would still be drooling over you." mom said with a smirk, making me bark out a laugh.

"I wish I could argue with that, but you're right." I chuckled, imagining myself in sweatpants at my wedding. We walked into the living room, where my bridesmaids were waiting.

"Oh my god, Haiz, you look amazing." Camila, who was also my maid of honour, said or rather shrieked, as soon as I stepped into the room.

"Thanks, Mila." I said and felt a blush rising.

"It's true, you look stunning." Selena said and I smiled gratefully at her.

"Agreed, Ash is one lucky girl." Taylor added with a smirk, making me blush even more.

"So, how do you feel right now? You okay?" Ester asked and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm nervous, but I think I'll be okay." I said with a nervous chuckle. Just then the front door opened and in came my dad, who had a proud smile on his face.

"You look lovely, honey." he said and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, dad." I replied and smiled at him.

"Wow! Hails, you look so beautiful." I heard Griffin say and I quickly turned my head towards the door, where he stood with my bouquet in his hands.

"Thanks, Griff." I smiled at him, as he came over and handed me the flowers.

"We need to get going." Griffin said and I nodded, as I felt even more nerves rush through my body.

We shuffled into the cars parked out front. I rode with Griffin and my parents, while the girls went in Taylors car. Before I knew it we were on our way.