Chapter 132

Ash's POV
One year later

We are in the middle of moving. We decided that we didn't wanna raise Naya in the apartment, so Hailee and I bought a house not that far away from Hailee's parents. The house was a decent size, with enough rooms for what we wanted.

Naya got her own bedroom and bathroom, as well as a walk-in closet.

Hailee and my bedroom was a little bigger than the one we used to have in the apartment, and it also came with a big walk-in closet and of course the master bathroom. There was also a home studio, so that Hailee could work from home more often, as well as a big office attached to our bedroom.

There were three guestrooms, which made it easier for us to have multiple of our friends and family stay over.

And the kitchen.. Damn, I love that kitchen. It's so big and open, so I would be spending a lot of time there, cooking for my girls. Next to the kitchen, was the living room, which was super cozy.

We had turned the small basement into a mini cinema, with a bar and stuff like that.

And let's not forget about the backyard. It was so beautifully decorated with flowers and trees, as well as a huge pool, much bigger than the one at the apartment. So yeah, it was pretty perfect, if I do say so myself.

-

"That's the last of it." I said, placing the last box on the kitchen counter.

"Can you believe that we actually bought a house?" Hailee asked with a bright smile on her face, as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I probably will at some point." I chuckled and leaned up, pressing a soft kiss on her lips. Just then, Naya came running into the kitchen and over to us.

"Hey, peanut, are you ready for the party tonight?" Hailee asked and picked Naya up, placing her on the counter next to the cardboard box.

"I was born ready!" Naya replied, full of excitement.
That evening we had invited our friends over and we were gonna have a costume party, to celebrate us moving into the house. We could of course just have had a normal party, but a costume party just seemed like so much more fun.

-

"You look so hot, right now." I said, as my eyes traveled up and down my wife's body, taking in her appearance. For the party tonight, we had of course decided on the best couple's costume possible, we were going as Brittany and Santana.

"You look pretty damn hot yourself." Hailee replied, eyeing my cheerleading costume with a smirk on her face.

"I really hope nobody will be staring at your ass.. that skirt is awfully revealing." I said, biting my lip as she came towards me, swaying her hips in the most flirty way.

"Don't worry, babe, I'm all yours. So what if people stare? No matter what, my attention is reserved for you." Hailee replied and stroked my cheek softly, making me blush at her words. "You're really cute when you blush." She giggled and leaned down, pressing a loving kiss on my lips.

"We should get going." I said and pecked her lips once more, before taking her hand, lacing our fingers together and going downstairs to the living room, where Naya was watching TV.

"You look amazing, peanut." I said, making Naya look up at me with a smile. She was wearing an exact copy of one of Jade's outfits in the Wings music video. The denim booty shorts, the red suspenders, the yellow shirt, the white tennis socks and of course the special adidas shoes with the little red bows on top. Let's just say that at that moment, Naya looked like a mini version of Jade, it was truly too cute for words.

"Thanks, do you think Jade will like it?" Naya asked, looking down at her outfit.

"I think she will love it." I replied with a bright smile.

-

The guests had been arriving for the last half an hour and everyone was either hanging out in the living room, kitchen or the backyard. I was currently watching, as Naya played with Anna Camp, when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me turn around.
"Hey guys, it's so good to see you." I said and hugged my girls, who had finally arrived.

"Likewise. Sorry, we're late, the traffic from the airport was absolute madness." Perrie said, with an apologetic smile.

"Don't worry about it, the only thing that matters is that you're here." I said and smiled softly at all four of them.

"Congrats on the new house, it looks great." Jade said with a smile.

"Thanks, it's nice that Naya can finally spend more time outdoors.. speaking of Naya, I should probably go find her, since she's been dying to show you guys her costume." I said, looking around for my daughter, who was nowhere to be seen. "I'll be right back." I said and hurried off to find her. I spotted Anna Camp, talking to some of the other Pitch Perfect girls, so I quickly made my way over to her.

"Hey Camp, have you seen Naya?" I asked, looking at her.

"Yeah, she's over there with Cheri." Camp replied with a soft smile and pointed over to where Cheri was sitting with Naya in her lap. I sighed in relief and made my way over to them.

"Hey, mama." Naya said with a bright smile, when I came over to them.

"Hey, baby. Jade and the girls are here, wanna go say hi?" I asked and Naya nodded happily, before hopping off Cheri's lap and grabbing my hand, following me over to where the girls were waiting.

"Oh my goodness, you look so cute." Jade said with a huge smile on her face, when she saw what Naya was wearing.

"Thank you." Naya replied with a small blush and went over and hugged each of the girls.
I smiled and watched as my four best friends interacted with my daughter.