Chapter 98

Hailee's POV
During the afternoon, I had made it up to Ash in the best way possible. Yup you guessed it, make up sex. When the evening rolled around Ash and I got ready for the party with the Bellas, who would be arriving soon.

"Do I look okay?" Ash asked, making me look up at her. My eyes traveled up and down her body, as a smile spread across my face. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a blue t-shirt tucked into them.

"You look absolutely stunning." I said, causing a cute blush to appear on her face. She bit her lip, looking down at her feet, trying to hide her blush, making me smile even more.

"No need to hide, babygirl." I said, walking over to her and placing my finger under her chin, lifting it carefully, making her lock eyes with me. I slowly started to lean in and she met me halfway, in a loving kiss, making us both smile before pulling apart.

"I love you." she said and hugged me tightly.

"I love you too." I replied and kissed her forehead, before we pulled apart and went downstairs.

-

Soon enough everything was set up and ready for the party. Just as I put the final bowl of chips on the table, the doorbell rang and I quickly ran to open it, revealing Brittany and Alexis.

"Hey guys, come on in." I said and hugged them both, before letting them in, closing the door behind them. "I want you to meet my girlfriend. Ash, come here." I said and Ash quickly stood up from the couch and came over, standing beside me.

"Ash, this is Brittany and Alexis. Girls, this is Ash." I introduced them and they both gave Ash a hug.

"It's great to finally meet you." Brittany said, making Ash smile.

"Likewise." Ash said and I could tell she was nervous, so I grabbed her hand, giving it a soft squeeze, making her relax a little.

-

After a while all the girls, except Kendrick, had arrived. Kendrick was often the type to be fashionably late, so I wasn't worried.

Ash and I stood talking to Kelley and Anna Camp, but I soon heard the doorbell ring, indicating Kendrick had arrived.

"I'll just get the door. I'll be right back." I told Ash and gave her hand a squeeze, before answering the door.

"Hey, legacy. Good to see you." Kendrick said with a smile and gave me a quick hug.

"You too, come in." I said, letting her in, leading her to the living room. I went over to Ash and took her hand, lacing our fingers together, before pulling her with me over to Kendrick.

"Kendrick, I wanna introduce you to my girlfriend. This is Ash." I said and watched them shake each other's hands.

"Hi I'm Anna, but everyone calls me Kendrick. It's nice to meet you." Kendrick said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too." Ash said and smiled back.

"She's a big fan of yours." I said and winked at Kendrick, who chuckled in return. Ash went wide eyed and half glared at me, making me smirk at her.

"Is that so?" Kendrick asked with a smirk, causing Ash to blush. Ash nodded softly, not knowing what to say.

"Okay, enough teasing. Sorry, baby." I said and pulled Ash closer, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"You better be." Ash said and glared at me playfully.

-

The evening was going smoothly and Ash was getting along with the girls, just perfectly. But as I had promised her, I didn't leave her side. I could tell that she started to slowly get more and more comfortable, since she didn't hold my hand as tightly, as she did in the beginning. At the moment she was chatting with Kendrick on the couch, while I sat next to her chatting with Ester, who was leaning against the couch next to me.

"I'm gonna get a drink. Will you be okay?" I asked quietly, into Ash's ear, who nodded with a smile, before turning back to her conversation with Kendrick.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a soda from the fridge, before hopping up and sitting on the counter next to Anna Camp, who was sipping on her wine, next to Brittany who was sitting with a drink of her own.

"Hey there." Camp said with a smile and bumped her shoulder with mine.

"Hey yourself." I said, causing them both to chuckle.

-

After a couple of hours, the girls started to head home. Ash and I said goodbye to them all, before going back to the living room, sitting next to each other on the couch. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer and I quickly put my head against her chest.

"I really like your friends." she said and ran her hand up and down my arm softly.

"And they really like you.. they kept telling me how cute you were." I said with a chuckle and looked up at her and saw her blushing.

"I'm not cute, I'm badass." she huffed, making me bark out a laugh, causing her to pout.

"You're a very cute badass." I said and pressed a kiss to her jaw.

"Fair enough." she said and kissed my forehead.

"It's getting late, wanna go to bed?" I asked and stood up from the couch, holding my hand out for her.

"Yeah." she replied and grabbed my hand, following me upstairs, where we got ready and crawled into bed, cuddling each other close.

"Good night, baby. I love you." I said as I placed my head on her chest.

"I love you too. Sleep tight, babe." she answered and stroked my back softly, until we both drifted off.