Chapter 34

Ash's POV
I woke up in Hailee's bed, but she wasn't there. I could hear the shower running, so I relaxed and walked over to my bed and grabbed my phone off the bedside table, then walked back and cuddled into Hailee's duvet. It was now 11:37am 'Jeez I really slept in' I thought and chuckled to myself. I heard the shower turn off and sat up. When she came out - in just her underwear - my face lit up with the biggest smile.

"Good morning beautiful, why so happy?" Hailee asked and sat on the edge of the bed, with her back to me, and started to get dressed.

"I'm just happy to see you." I said, as she pulled her pants on.

"You're so cute." she chuckled and put a shirt on. I crawled over to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. She leaned against me and looked up at me with a smile.

"Hi." I said and slowly leaned down.

"Hey." she said, just before our lips met.

"Have you been up long?" I asked after we pulled apart.

"No, just like half an hour." she said, still smiling up at me.

"Okay, I might as well take a shower." I said and got off the bed. I took a quick shower and got dressed before walking back out.

"What time is it?" I asked, while combing through my hair.

"12:14" Hailee said and looked up from her phone.

"Then we have a lot of time to kill." I said and put my hairbrush on the bedside table.

"Any suggestions?" she said with a smirk. I threw my pillow at her, making her laugh.
"Babe, I'm kidding. As I've told you before, I won't pressure you into anything." she said with a smile, making me smile as well.

"I know, but it was the perfect opportunity to throw a pillow at you." I said with a chuckle, as I walked over and sat beside her.

"Oh, is that right?" she asked, and I nodded. Before I knew it, I was pinned against the bed. I looked up at her with a surprised face, making her smirk.

"You know, it's not nice to throw stuff at people." she said, holding my hands above my head. I didn't really know what to do at this point, so I just looked at her.

"What?" she asked and raised her eyebrow.

"You're pretty." I said with a smile.

"That doesn't change the fact that you threw the pillow. And now I'm gonna get revenge." she said with an evil smirk. And before I could say anything else, she let go of my hands and began to tickle me.

"NO! Please! Hailee! STOP!" I shrieked, but she didn't stop.

"Do you give?" she asked, as she tickled my sides.

"YES! Just stop! Please!" I panted, still laughing. She pinned my hands above my head, but at least she stopped tickeling me.

"Hailee?" I said, while trying to catch my breath.

"Yes sweetie?" she asked, smiling down at me.

"Could you please let me go, before I pee in the bed?" I asked with a desperate look.

"Oh sorry." she said and quickly got off, before I rolled off the bed and ran to the bathroom. When I came back she was still laughing. I gave her a pissed off look and sat on my own bed.

"Hey, what are you doing over there?" she asked with a pout.

"I don't wanna sit with you." I said and looked at my phone.

"Why? Because I tickled you?" she asked.

"Yeah, and because of the fact that you're laughing at me." I said, not looking up from my phone. I could see her getting up, from the corner of my eye.

"I'm sorry." she said and sat on the floor next to my bed and looked up at me. I put my phone down and looked at her.

"It's okay." I said with a small smile. She smiled and got up and sat on the bed next to me. I looked at my phone and it was now 1:17pm.

"Wow, we spent a long time on that." I chuckled and showed her what time it was, making her chuckle as well. Just then I got a text from Pez.

Perrie)
Hey sweetie <3
You guys up?

(Ash
Hey Pez <3
Yeah, we're up and ready to go.

Perrie)
I was hoping you would say that,
since we talked about meeting a little earlier than 4. What do you think?

"Pez asks if we wanna meet earlier?" I said and looked at Hailee.

"Sounds good, but can we please eat soon? I'm starving." she said with a pout, which I quickly kissed away.

(Ash
Sounds good.
But could we maybe find some food soon?

Perrie)
Of course. I'm pretty hungry myself.
So how about we meet in the lobby around 1:45?

(Ash
Yas! See you then <3

Perrie)
See you <3

I looked at the time, and it was now 1:34pm.
"We're gonna meet the girls in the lobby at 1:45, so let's get ready." I said and got off the bed and picked out some shoes.

"One moment!" Hailee said as she walked over to me.

"What?" I asked, before she pulled me by the waist into a loving kiss. I stroked her cheek softly and smiled into the kiss.

"There, let's get ready." she said, making me giggle. We got ready and went down to the lobby.