Chapter 70

Hailee's POV
When the movie finished, I chatted with the girls for a little while, before picking up Ash and carrying her to her apartment. I laid her on the bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

When I came into the bedroom, she was still asleep, so I crawled under the covers and spooned her, before falling asleep myself.

The next morning
I woke up the next morning, still spooning my girl, making me smile. I held her close and nuzzled into her hair. After a while she started to stir a little, before grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together.

"Morning, beautiful." I said and kissed the back of her neck.

"Morning, baby." she said, as she turned around and cuddled into my chest. I slowly ran my fingers over her arm, making goosebumps appear and a little giggle left her lips.

"That tickles." she mumbled with her face buried in my shirt.

"Then make me stop." I said with a smirk, making her shoot her head up to look at me. She leaned up and slowly leaned in, capturing my lips in a soft kiss. She moved so that she was straddling my waist, before grabbing both my hands and pinning them above my head. Her tongue ran along my bottom lip and I slowly let her in, letting her explore my mouth. I let out a moan, making her smirk against my lips. Just as I thought she was gonna pull back, she bit down on my bottom lip, making me moan even louder. She released my lip with a pop and smirked down at me.

"I should tickle you more often." I said, as she released my hands. She smiled softly at me, before leaning down and kissing me softly.

"So, you like me on top?" she asked with a smirk.

"Yeah.. You're normally so cute, then all of the sudden you do that.." I said, making  her chuckle.

"You're pretty cute yourself." she said and caressed my cheek softly.

After cuddling a while, I went and took a shower and in the meantime Ash cooked some breakfast.
I dried off and put on some clothes, before heading downstairs.

"Hey babe." I said, wrapping my arms around Ash from behind.

"Hi baby." she said and flipped a pancake, before turning her head and pecking my lips. After letting her go, I grabbed a couple of plates and set the table.
"Thanks, love." she said with a huge smile.

"Anything for you." I said and winked at her.