Chapter 23

Ash's POV
The next morning

I woke up and looked around, to see where the heck I was. Hailee was still sleeping, so I carefully tiptoed past her into the bathroom. I got ready for the day and went back out. I saw Hailee had woken up, and was looking through her phone.

"Good morning, princess." I said, making her look up at me.

"Princess? That one's new." she said, smirking at me.

"Yeah, is that okay?" I asked, smiling shyly.

"Of course, babe." she said and got out of bed. I assumed she was gonna go to the bathroom, but boy was I wrong. She came towards me, with a smirk on her face, and stopped right in front of me. I looked at her, a little scared and waited for whatever she was gonna do. She smiled and then pulled me into a hug.

"Well hello to you too." I said, still in the middle of the hug.

"Imma go get ready." she said, and kissed my forehead, before letting go of me and going into the bathroom. 'What in the world?' I thought, and I was probably blushing so hard. When she came back out, she was wearing a white t-shirt tucked into her black skinny jeans. 'Damn' I thought as I looked at her.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." she said, smirking and sat down on her bed.

"Shut up." I said, smiling at her. I had already put my converse on, so I was about ready to go. She was putting her doc martens on, and I just stood there admiring her.

"I'm ready to go." she said and stood up. She picked up her leather jacket and put it on. 'I have to tell her soon.' I thought.

"Let's go then." I said and put on my hoodie. We went downstairs to where the bus was parked. I pressed the code to the door and we went inside.

"Hi." Perrie said, smiling at us.

"Hey." I said and I sat down on one of the couches.

"Where are the others?" Hailee asked and sat down next to me.

"Jade is doing her hair in the bathroom, and the other two aren't here yet." Perrie said looking up from her phone. Just then, Jade came out of the bathroom with her hair pulled into a ponytail.

"Morning." she said smiling, before sitting down next to Pez.

"Hi girls." Jesy said, as she came in with Leigh following closely behind. 

"You ready ladies?" the driver asked.

"Yes thank you." Leigh said, and we began the drive towards the arena.

I spaced out for a while, and then I was pulled into a hug by Hailee.

"You okay babe?" she asked quietly. I nodded and smiled up at her.

"Do you wanna be just us?" she asked, only loud enough for me to hear. I nodded softly, making her smile softly at me.

"We're just gonna head back into the back lounge. We'll see you guys in a little while." Hailee said, and pulled me up by the hand.

"Yup, see you later." Jade said, leaning up against Perrie.

Hailee pulled me into the back lounge and closed the door. I just stood there awkwardly while she sat down on the couch.

"Come here." she said and opened her arms for me. I smiled softly at her and cuddled into her.

"As I told you before, you're gonna be fine as soon as you see the fans all excited." she said, holding me tightly. I nodded and smiled up at her.

"I know, it's just tense you know, since it's my first time and all." I said.

"Yeah, but you know what?" she asked and looked at me.

"What?" I asked and looked at her as well.

"I'll be there, the entire time. And as soon as you step off of that stage tonight, I'll hug you tighter than you ever thought possible." she said and smiled at me.

"What would I do without you?" I asked, grinning up at her.

"I don't know." she chuckled, making me laugh as well. We stayed like that for a while, just talking and cuddling. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I asked, and the door opened, revealing Perrie.

"We'll be there in 5. You guys ready?" she asked.

"Yeah, let's go." I said as I got up. I held my hand out for Hailee, who quickly took it, lacing our fingers together. I smiled at her and led her out to the other girls.

"We're here!" Leigh shrieked and jumped up and down excitedly.

"Off to the arena!" Jesy said and pointed dramatically at the door, making all of us laugh. We went outside and walked towards the huge arena.

"Oh dear." I said when I realized how big the place was. Hailee, who was still holding my hand, gave it a squeeze, making me calm a little.