Chapter 113

Ash's POV
I laid there, in the backseat of the car, smiling brightly with Hailee laying on top of me.

"What's with you? Was it that good?" Hailee asked with a cocky smirk.

"It was good, yes. But that's not it." I said and bit my lower lip, trying to hide my smile.

"Then what?" Haiz asked again, while tracing small patterns on my naked collarbone.

"I was just thinking like, Oh my goodness I just had sex with my fiancée." I chuckled, making her blush in the cutest way.

"I quite like the sound of that." she said and leaned down, pressing her lips onto mine.

"Me too." I mumbled against her lips, making her giggle.

"Even though I love laying here with you, I'm getting cramps in my legs.. so, do you wanna head home?" Haiz asked, to which I nodded, before we both got out of the car. We got dressed and grabbed our stuff, before getting back in the car and started to drive home.

-

When we got home, Hailee went into our bedroom to call her parents, announcing the news, while I went into the living room to facetime the girls. I had promised to let them know how it went, so they picked up right away.

"Hey, Ash!" Jade said, while the others waved next to her.

"Hey guys, I miss you." I said with a smile.

"We miss you too." Perrie said and the others nodded.

"Yeah, yeah we all miss each other. Come on now, tell us how it went!" Leigh said, impatiently, making me chuckle.

"She said yes." I replied, biting my lip to hide my smile a little, while the girls cheered.

"Congratulations, sweetie, we're so happy for you!" Jade said and I could see both Perrie and Leigh Anne wiping away a few tears.

"Thank you." I simply said, still smiling like crazy.

"Remember to invite us to the wedding!" Jesy said, making me bark out a laugh.

"I wouldn't be able to have the wedding, if you guys weren't there." I replied, with a smirk.

"What's with the face?" Pez asked, suspicious.

"Oh nothing. I'll tell you guys when the time is right. Be patient." I answered with a soft smile.

"Where did you hide Hailee?" Leigh asked.

"She's just on the phone with her parents." I said, just as Hailee came down the stairs. "Nevermind, there she is." I continued and turned the phone, so that the girls could see her.

"Hailee! Congratulations!" Jade said, excitedly.

"Thanks girls." Haiz replied and sat down in my lap with a smile.

"LET US SEE THE RING!" Leigh Anne shrieked, making me chuckle. Hailee held out her hand, showing off the ring, making all four of the girls cheer.

"It's so pretty! I'm jealous!" Perrie said and threw Jade a look, making the rest of us laugh.

"I'll get you one.. just be patient." Jade said, nervously, earning a kiss on the cheek from Perrie.

"For real though, you have good taste, Ash." Pez said and winked at me.

"She really does." Haiz agreed and kissed my temple.

"Oooh, look who's blushing." Jade teased, making everyone laugh, but I just blushed even more.

"Stop it!" I whined and hid behind Hailee's shoulder.

"Aww, baby.. it's okay." Haiz said and caressed my cheek.

"Anyways, it's getting pretty late over here, so I for one will be going to bed now." Jesy said and let out a yawn.

"Same, goodnight guys. Bye Ash, bye Haiz." Leigh said, as both her and Jesy left Jade and Perrie's apartment.

"We should probably go to bed as well." Jade said and Perrie nodded.

"It was good to see you guys. Sleep tight. Love and miss you." I said with a smile, while Haiz just waved in the sweetest way.

"Love and miss you too! Goodnight." Perrie said and ended the call.

"Babe?" Haiz said and turned her head to look at me.

"Yes, love?" I said with a soft smile, my arms holding her in place.

"I'm hungry." she said with an adorable pout.

"Then let's get some food." I replied and kissed her cheek. I grabbed my phone and called Hailee's favorite burger place and ordered some food.

When the food arrived, Hailee practically skipped out and answered the door. I chuckled at her cuteness and got settled on the couch, as she came back into the living room with a bag of food in her hands.

We ate the food, while watching Glee, before cuddling up on the couch, watching a couple of extra episodes. After a little while, Hailee fell asleep in my arms, putting a smile on my face. I decided to finish watching the current episode, before turning off the tv.

I carefully picked Hailee up, bridal style, and carried her to the bedroom, where I managed to change her clothes to some pajamas, before tucking her into bed. I placed a kiss on her forehead, before getting myself ready for bed. When I was finished, I crawled into bed and spooned Haiz, until I fell asleep.