Chapter 40

Ash's POV

I woke up and heard the shower running, so I got up and picked out some clothes.

Then the water turned off, and Hailee came out of the bathroom in only a towel.

"Damn." I said, making her chuckle as she made her way to her notebook. She started writing something down, with a smile on her face.

"Hailee?" I said, making her look up at me.

"Yes baby?" she asked with a soft smile.

"What are you writing?" I asked.

"I'm working on some lyrics. Something came to me when I was in the shower, so I just had to write it down before I forgot." she answered and smiled down at her notebook.

"What is it about?" I asked with a shy smile.

"You." she simply said, making me blush. I didn't know what to say, so I just stood there with the biggest blush.

"You wanna see?" she asked and I nodded and walked over to her.

"It's not finished yet. I just write a little here and there, and then put it together later with some music." she said and handed me the notebook.

Something inside me's changed
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
You know just how to make my heart beat faster
You hit me head in, got me weak in my knees
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you

I looked up at her after reading it, and now I was probably blushing even more.

"Wow.. Okay.." I didn't really know what to say.

"What? You don't like it?" she asked, with a concerned look on her face.

"I do like it. It's just that last line.. Do you mean that?" I asked, with a shy smile.

"I mean all of it." she said and got up from her seat. She took the notebook from me and placed it on the bed, before pulling me into a soft kiss.

"I need to shower, and get ready to meet the girls." I awkwardly said and walked into the bathroom.

I came back out, dressed and ready to go. Hailee was in the middle of tying her shoes, but she still looked up at me.

"You okay?" she asked, with a soft smile.

"Yeah.." I said and sat down to put my shoes on.

"Are you sure? Cause you seem kinda off." she said and got up.

"I just wasn't expecting that." I said and looked over at the notebook.

"Is it bothering you?" she asked, as she sat down next to me.

"No, I'm just not used to stuff like that." I said, with a genuine smile, making her smile as well, before pecking my lips.

"Well babe, you better get used to it." she said, making me giggle.

Leigh)
Hey <3
Are you guys ready to go?

(Ash
Yeah, we're on our way down.

Leigh)
Cool. See you downstairs.

"That was Lee, they'll meet us in the lobby. So let's go." I said and stood up.
We headed down to the lobby, where true enough the girls were waiting.

"Morning guys, the ride will be here soon." Jesy said.
When the car came, we all got inside and drove off to the arena.