Chapter 60

Hailee's POV

After the show, we all went out to dinner.

"Cheers to an amazing tour." Perrie said as we all clinked our glasses together.

"And cheers to young love." Jade said and winked at me and Ash. I squeezed Ash's hand under the table and she stroked mine in return.

After eating we went back to the bus that took us to my apartment. We ended up watching Charlie's Angels. Ash was sitting on my lap and nuzzled into my chest. I held her close and kissed her cheek. 'I wish this moment could last forever.' I thought as I combed through her hair with my fingers.

After the movie we all went to bed, since it was getting pretty late.

"Good night, babe. I love you so much." I said and kissed Ash's lips.

"You know how much I love that nickname. But I love you more." she said with a smirk and kissed me again.

"Yes I do, that's why I use it so much." I said and caressed her cheek.

"Night, baby." she said and cuddled into me.

"Sleep tight, sugarlips." I said, making her laugh.

"Really? Sugarlips?" she asked and looked up at me.

"Yeah, cause I love those lips." I said and pecked her lips.

"Good, cause I love your lips as well." she said and kissed me, before cuddling back into my neck.