Chapter 114

A/N: Yet another long chapter.

Ash's POV
Six months later

We have been planning the wedding for the last six months, and tonight is the bachelorette party. We decided to have the party together, since we saw no reason to have two.

I had asked my girls to be my bridesmaids, Perrie was the maid of honour. The girls have taken some time off, so they can be there at the wedding, and ofcourse at the party tonight. They are helping me get ready for the party, while trying to calm my nerves a little.

Hailee is at her parents house, getting ready as well, with the help of some of her friends, as well as her mom of course.

I knew Hailee was gonna wear some type of dress, but I was just never the dress type of girl. I don't know why, dresses are just not my thing. All of this made me nervous, because I felt like the 'brides to be' were expected to wear dresses at their bachelorette party. I paced nervously back and forth in our bedroom, trying to think of something to wear. Suddenly Perrie came into the room and her face softened when she saw me.

"Hey sweetie, calm down. Take a deep breath. Can you do that for me, please? Inhale. Exhale." Pez helped me steady my breathing, while rubbing my arms softly.

"I don't know what to wear." I said, the panic in my voice clear.

"I'll take care of it, okay bubba." Perrie reassured me and grabbed her phone, before exiting the room. She came back with the phone in hand and gave it to me.

"Talk to her." Pez said with a soft smile, making me go wide eyed, before holding the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I said, nervously.

"Hey, baby." I heard the sound of my fiancée.

"Hey." I said, exhausted by the nerves rushing through my body.

"Baby, listen to me okay. I forgot to tell you that you don't have to wear a dress. I actually had something in mind for you.. Griffin is on his way with it, he should be there any minute." Hailee rambled on, but just the sound of her voice made me calm down.

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

"A suit.. it matches with my dress... So if you like it, I would love to see you in it." she said, just as someone knocked on the bedroom door. Perrie quickly opened, revealing Griffin who had the suit in his hands.

"Sorry, I'm late. Traffic was crazy." he said with an apologetic smile and handed Perrie the suit. Pez showed me the suit and I couldn't help but smile when I saw it.

"Griffin just came.. The suit is beautiful. I love it, babe. Thank you so much. You might just have saved the evening." I said and I could hear Hailee chuckle.

"Glad you like it. Now, get dressed. I'll see you soon, baby. I love you." Hailee said.

"I love you too. See you soon. Bye." I said, smiling like an idiot.

"Bye." she replied and hung up the phone, leaving me to get dressed.

"I'll go, see you tonight, girls." Griffin said and left the room, leaving me and Perrie to ourselves.

I quickly got changed and Perrie helped make sure the suit looked perfect. As I looked at the suit in the mirror, the door opened and in came the other three girls.

"You look stunning, Ash." Jade said with a smile, making me smile back at her.

"Thank you. Now I just need to do my hair.. Lee, will you help me?" I asked and looked at Leigh Anne.