Chapter 29

Ash's POV

I woke up the next morning to loud chatting.

"I don't know where she is. She must have left while we were asleep, since we didn't hear her." I heard Leigh say, from outside my bunk.

"Yeah, but where could she have gone?" Jade then said.

"And why didn't she say anything?" Perrie piped in.

"Have you tried asking Ash?" I heard Jesy ask. 'What the heck are they talking about?' I thought, but before I got to ask, my curtain was pulled aside by Perrie.

"Jeez Perrie, you scared me. What's going on?" I asked, rather confused.

"Nevermind guys, I found her.. She's in Ash's bunk." Perrie said and got up.

"You didn't answer the question." I said, popping my head out of the bunk to look at Perrie and the rest of the girls.

"We were just looking for Hailee, but there she is." Pez said, pointing at Hailee, who was asleep with her arms wrapped around me. I nodded my head, before untangling myself from Hailee and getting out of the bunk. I pulled the curtain back, so Hailee could have some privacy, before going into the back lounge to change.

I decided to dress up a little, since we were going on a date later. I chose to wear my black skinny jeans, with a white shirt tucked into them, I finished off my outfit with my brand new blue converse and my leather jacket. After getting dressed, I went to the tiny bathroom to do my hair, I brushed through it and made sure that my side part was spot on. After putting my favorite perfume on, I went out of the bathroom. I was met by several raised eyebrows by the girls, I just smiled in return and sat down on one of the couches.

"Well, look at you. Why all dressed up?" Jade asked before taking a sip of her tea.

"Me and Hailee are going to the mall today, so I thought I'd look nice.. Is that a problem?" I asked, looking at them.

"Of course not. You look lovely sweetie." Pez said, smiling at me.

"Thanks. By the way, has Hailee gotten up yet?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, she's just getting dressed." Leigh said. Just as she said that, the door to the back lounge opened. As soon as I saw what Hailee was wearing, my throat went dry. She was wearing white skinny jeans, with a dark blue shirt over it, and of course her black doc martens. 'Oh my goodness.' I thought as she walked towards me. She smiled at me, making me blush.

"Good morning." she said as she came into the room.

"Morning." Jesy said with a smile, the others just nodded and smiled.

"We need to go now, have a nice day." Perrie said and got up, quickly followed by the other girls.

"Thanks, you too." I said as they headed out. When the door closed, I got on my feet and walked over to Hailee.

"Hi there, gorgeous." I said and pecked her lips. She smiled down at me, before pulling me into a real kiss.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked when we pulled away.

"Yeah, where are we going by the way? I told the girls we were going to the mall, cause I don't know." I said, as she was putting her jacket on.

"It's a surprise." she said and held out her hand, which I quickly took lacing our fingers together. We headed out and sat in the cab that Hailee had ordered.

When we arrived at our destination, we got out of the cab and went into some sort of building. It was some type of restaurant, it looked like an expensive place.