Chapter 30

Ash's POV

After eating/drinking, we left the mall. We took a cab back to the bus and went inside.

"I'm gonna try this on." I said and pulled the hoodie out of the bag. Hailee smiled at me, while I pulled the hoodie over my head.

"It fits perfectly. How did you know my size?" I asked and looked at her.

"I have my ways." she said with a smirk and pulled me into a hug.

"You guys are so weird." Jesy said, looking up from her phone.

"Shut up." I said, still hugging Hailee.

"Yeah, you're just jealous." Hailee said, making the other girls laugh. Jesy just rolled her eyes and looked back down at her phone.

"I think this is my new favorite hoodie." I whispered in her ear, making her smirk.

"Glad you like it." she whispered back with a smile.

"I love it." I whispered, making her blush lightly.

"Hey, let's watch a movie." Lee suggested.

"Yes. How about a scary movie?" Jade said, making Lee jump with excitement.

"Why?" Pez whined and looked at Jade, who stroked her cheek softly.

"Cause it's fun." Jes piped in, not looking up from her phone.

"You can just cuddle into me, baby." Jade said, stroking Perrie's hair softly.

"Okay then." Pez said, hugging Jade tight.

"I'm not really in the mood for scary movies at the moment. So I think I'll just head into the back lounge and watch some Glee." I said and smiled at the girls.

"Oooh, I'll join." Hailee said and followed me into the back lounge.

As soon as she closed the door, she locked it and smirked at me.

"What's with you?" I asked and sat on the couch, with a smile on my face.

"Oh I don't know.. I'm just in a good mood.. Probably because I just went on a date with my favorite girl." She said and smiled at me, making me blush. She sat down next to me and took my hand in hers.

"Is that so? Who is this mystery girl?" I asked as I crawled onto her lap to straddle her. She was looking up at me with a smirk.

"She has dirty blonde hair, which falls perfectly into natural waves, and is parted on the left side. She has the most beautiful blue green eyes in the world. Black ray ban glasses. Eyebrows on fleek without even trying. The softest hands in the universe, which fits perfectly with mine. And then there's the lips.. Oh my stars, I love those lips. I could kiss them all day, if she would let me." she said, looking into my eyes. I leaned down and pulled her by her neck, into a soft kiss.

"Of course I would let you.. Just not with the girls around.. Not yet at least." I said and pecked her lips, making her smile up at me.

"No pressure, babe. We'll tell them when you're ready, not a second before." she said and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"So.. I have a question.." I said and started to blush.

"What's up?" she asked and stroked my cheek softly.

"When will our next date be?" I asked and bit my lip.

"Whenever you want." she said as she pulled me down and kissed me.

"How about I take you out tomorrow, during the evening interview?" I asked and pecked her lips, making her smile.

"I would love to." she said, grabbing my neck and pulling me into another kiss, which quickly turned into a makeout. I felt her tongue run along my bottom lip, and I quickly gave her entrance. At this point I was a moaning mess, and the fact that her hands were now under my shirt, scratching my back softly, did not exactly stop the moans. We had to pull apart to be able to breathe, but that didn't stop me from kissing down her face and onto her neck. She tensed up a bit at first, but quickly relaxed when I rubbed her neck softly. I started sucking on her neck, making her moan.

"Babe.. Stop.. We have to stop.. I can't have marks all over me.." she breathed out, making me pull away to look at her.

"You're kinda killing the mood.. But it's a good point." I said and pecked her lips.

"Sorry, but you know what?" she asked and pecked my lips again.

"Tell me." I said and kissed her forehead, before looking back into her eyes.

"I love you." she said and stroked my cheek.

"I love you too." I said, with a huge smile on my face.

We ended up watching some Glee, until we heard the girls shut the movie off.

"Should we get out there?" I asked and looked up at her.

"Yeah." she said and we both got up. Just before I could open the door, she  grabbed my wrist and turned me around, and kissed me deeply. We both smiled into the kiss, but had to pull apart so that we could join the girls.

"Let's go." I said, lacing our fingers together and pulling her with me.

"Hi guys." I said and sat by the table, quickly followed by Hailee.

"Hey." Lee said, smiling at us. Jade smiled as well, while holding onto a sleeping Perrie. Jesy was cuddled into Lee, who was stroking her hair softly.

"Wow, you guys are having a cuddle party." Hailee chuckled, making the girls giggle.

"Yeah, usually when we're watching scary movies, we all end up cuddling." Jade said, running her fingers through Perrie's hair.

"Now I want cuddles." I said and cuddled into Hailee, who wrapped her arms around me. I saw Jade smirk at us, so I sent her a deathglare, making her stop.

"When is the driver gonna be back?" Jesy asked.

"In about fifteen minutes." Jade said, still stroking Perrie's hair.

"I'm really tired, so I'll go get some sleep. See you in the morning." Hailee said, getting up. We all smiled at her, and then she went into the bunk room, closing the door behind her.

(Ash
Good night, love. <3

Hailee)
Night, babygirl. <3

After chatting with the girls for a while, the driver finally showed up and we started the drive towards the next destination.

"It's getting late, so I'll go to bed. See you tomorrow." I said and got up.

"Night sweetie. Sleep tight." Jade said with a smile.

I went into the bunk room and crawled into my bunk. Then the worst possible thing happened. Yup you guessed it. Stormy weather. I knew that I wouldn't fall asleep anytime soon, so I tried to read, but it didn't help. I ended up rolling around in my bunk for an hour or so. The girls had gone to bed as well, so I had no one to talk to.

I figured I had no other choice but to cuddle Hailee. It's the only thing that has ever worked for me, so I slowly pulled my curtain aside and crawled out onto the floor. I slowly pulled Hailee's curtain aside and immediately started to smile. She looked so cute when she slept, and I hated to wake her. But I had no choice, so I slowly started to rub her arm, making her stirr a little. Then I tapped her hand a couple of times, making her open her eyes confused, she softened when she saw me.

"What's wrong, baby?" she asked, caressing my cheek. I didn't get to answer her before a lightning stroke, making me tense up. She nodded her head and smiled softly at me, before opening her arms, I quickly crawled inside and cuddled into her. She closed the curtain behind me, before hugging me tight.

"I know, baby. I know." she whispered softly while rubbing my back, which immediately calmed my nerves. She kissed the top of my head and before I knew it, I was fast asleep in her arms.