Chapter 129

Ash's POV

After a little while, Naya came running down the stairs and jumped up on the couch, making Hailee and me chuckle. Naya managed to get in between us, demanding attention and we happily gave it to her.

"Hi there, did you have a good nap?" I asked, running my hand through Naya's brown hair.

"Yes! Can we go to Auntie Jade now?" Naya asked, making me chuckle.

"In a little bit, baby. We need to wait another half an hour." Hailee said, with a soft smile, making Naya pout cutely.

"Why?" she whined, still pouting.

"Because, Jade isn't home yet." I explained, stroking her cheek softly. Naya huffed and crossed her arms across her chest, flopping down on the couch.

"Come on, baby, we can still have fun." I said, making Naya look up at me.

"Can we watch Frozen?" Naya asked, with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"Of course, but we won't be able to finish it before visiting Jade." Hailee said and turned on the TV, finding the movie.

-

Half an hour later I got a text from Jade, saying they had gotten home. We went next door and just walked right in. Naya sprinted off, searching for Jade, while Hailee and I just stood there, watching her disappear into the kitchen.

"Hey, guys." Perrie said with a smile, as she came down the stairs from their bedroom.

"Hey, Pez." I replied and returned the smile, as Hailee and I made our way further into the apartment.

"Did you leave Naya at home?" Pez asked with a confused look on her face.

"Nope, she ran off to find your girlfriend." Hailee said and smiled, with a shrug of her shoulders.

"I hope she doesn't steal her from me." Perrie chuckled, just as Jade came into the room with Naya tailing behind her.

"What's so funny?" Jade asked, with a soft smile and looked at Perrie.

"I just said that I don't hope Naya steals you away from me." Perrie replied and winked at her girlfriend.

"Well, you never know." Jade said with a smirk, making Pez chuckle. Just then Jesy and Leigh Anne came through the front door, with the takeaway pizza.

"It's been a long time since I've enjoyed a shower that much." Jesy said, making us all chuckle.

"Yeah, it was much needed after that practice." Leigh agreed and placed the pizza on the table.

"Let's eat." Perrie said and sat down, quickly followed by Jade. Naya hurried over and sat next to Jade, putting a smile on my face. The rest of us sat down as well and we all started to eat.

-

After eating, we all got settled in the living room and of course Naya was sitting on Jade's lap. We talked and just enjoyed each other's company for a couple of hours, till we all decided it was best to go to bed.

"See you tomorrow, little one." Jade said as she and Naya hugged goodbye.

"Promise?" Naya asked with a smile.

"Promise." Jade replied, as they pulled apart. Naya came with us back to the guest apartment, where we all got ready for bed.

-

"Mommy?" Naya said, as we got settled in bed.

"Yes?" Hailee said, looking down at the little brunette.

"Can you read a story, pwease?" Naya asked, with a cute little pout, making me smile. Hailee glanced up at me, raising her eyebrows and I just nodded in return.

"Just one, okay?" Haiz said and Naya nodded excitedly, getting off the bed to get a book from her backpack. She quickly returned and got settled between Hailee and I, on the big king sized bed. After handing the book to Hailee, Naya got comfortable under the covers, looking up at Hailee expectantly. Hailee read the story and Naya ended up falling asleep just before the ending, so Hailee and I laid down as well, drifting off to sleep.