Chapter 50

Ash's POV

After eating, we all got changed into our swimsuits and headed outside to the pool. Hailee wasn't there yet, since she had gotten a phone call.

I was sitting on the edge with my legs dangling in the water, just enjoying the sun on my face. The other girls were swimming around and splashing each other. Then I heard the door open, so I turned to see Hailee walking towards me. She sat down next to me and kissed my cheek.

"My mom says hi, and she can't wait to meet you tonight." Hailee said with a smile.

"Thanks, I'm excited too.. but still pretty nervous.. you know how I am with new people." I said.

"As I told you before, it's gonna be fine. Just be yourself and they'll love you." she said and pecked my lips, before pushing me into the water.

"What the hell?" I screamed, after coming up for air. She just chuckled with an evil smirk on her face. 'Time for revenge' I thought and splashed water all over her. While she was still in shock, I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the water.

"You're so dead!" she shrieked and swam after me. I was a fast swimmer, but of course she was faster. I felt her grab my leg and pull me backwards, into her arms. I wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist.

"Hello." I said with a smile, making her chuckle.

"Hi." she said and kissed my lips.

"Excuse me, lovebirds." I heard Jesy say. I turned my head to look at the girls, who were all staring at us. I just smiled like an idiot, due to the fact that I was still wrapped around Hailee.

"Sorry." I said with a blush and untangled myself from Hailee.

"It's fine, Jesy always ruins the mood." Jade said, making Perrie bark out a laugh.

"I do not!" Jesy argued with a huff.

"Yeah you do, everytime any of us make out, you have to ruin it." Jade chuckled.

"Guys calm down, it's no big deal." Hailee said with a smile.

"Hailee's right, let's just drop it. Imma go tan." Pez said and got out of the pool, before laying on one of the sunbeds. Leigh Anne quickly joined her, while the rest of us played around in the pool for a little longer.

-

"Hey, what's for lunch?" Jade asked as we got out of the pool.

"Ooh let's order sandwiches." Perrie suggested and sat up.

"Good idea, I'll get the menu." Hailee said, wrapping herself in a towel and walking inside.

"So, are you excited for tonight?" Leigh asked and looked at me.

"Sure.. but I'm really nervous as well.. I just hope they like me." I said, while drying my hair.

"They are gonna love you." Perrie said with a smile, making me smile as well.

"Babe, are you still stressing over it? It's gonna be fine, trust me." Hailee said and wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"Thanks babe." I said and leaned into her touch.

"Here you go." Hailee said and handed Jade the menu, never letting go of me.

We ordered the food and went inside to change out of our swimsuits. Half an hour later the doorbell rang and I went and opened the door.

"Here you go. Have a nice day." the delivery boy said and handed me the bag.

"Thanks, you too." I said with a smile and gave him a tip, before going back inside.

"Food is here." I said and placed the bag on the table. We decided to watch a movie while eating.

When the movie ended it was 4:15pm, so Hailee and I had to get ready. We went upstairs and got changed. When we came back down the girls had changed as well.

"We're gonna go out and explore, so we'll see you later. Have a nice dinner." Pez said with a smile.

"Thanks, have a nice evening." I said and grabbed Hailee's hand.

"Oh, before I forget. Here's a key, in case you get home first." Hailee said and handed Jade a spare key.

"Thanks." Jade said with a smile.

"We should go." Hailee said and pulled me with her out the door.

We headed down into the parking garage and sat in her car. During the entire car ride, she never let go of my hand, occasionally giving it small strokes with her thumb.