Chapter 78

Ash's POV

The following evening, I was watching the tv, waiting for Hailee to appear.

"Come here, Tini. We're gonna watch mommy." I said in a baby voice and pulled Martini into my lap, before leaning back against the couch.

"The next guest is coming all the way from America.. Please welcome Hailee Steinfeld." Jimmy said and the crowd cheered, as Hailee walked in and sat on the couch across from Jimmy. A huge smile crept onto my face, as soon as I saw her.

"It's so good to see you. Thank you for coming." Jimmy said with a smile.

"Thank you for having me, it's always a pleasure." she said and returned the smile.

"How are you?" Jimmy asked.

"I'm good, thanks. How are you?" Hailee asked.

"I'm also good, thank you. So, I have to ask you about your latest instagram post." Jimmy started to say, as the crowd cheered wildly and Hailee had the cutest smile on her beautiful face. I felt butterflies fly around my tummy, as the picture appeared on the screen behind them.

"What do you wanna know?" Hailee asked with a small smirk, making me giggle.

"Is it true? You're in a relationship?" Jimmy asked with a grin.

"Yeah, that is my girlfriend." Hailee said, earning applause from the crowd. I grinned like an idiot and cuddled Tini close to my chest.

"Congratulations. So, how long has this been going on?" Jimmy asked with a smile.

"Thanks. Well, we have our one year anniversary next week actually." Hailee said, making me smile even more.

They kept talking for a while, about us and about Hailee's upcoming projects. Before I knew it, the show was over and I got a text from Hailee, saying she was on her way home. Twenty minutes later she came through the door with a huge smile on her face.

"Hi baby." she said and sat down next to me. I crawled onto her lap, straddling her.

"Hi babe." I said, before leaning in and capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. Our lips moved in perfect sync, at just the right pace. I felt her tongue slowly slide along my bottom lip, so I slowly gave her entrance. She moved her tongue into my mouth and massaged my tongue perfectly, making me moan into her mouth. We had to pull apart to be able to breathe, but that didn't stop her from kissing down my neck. She left openmouthed kisses all the way down to my collarbone. She slowly kissed her way to my sweet spot and started to lightly suck and bite at my neck, making sure to leave marks. I moaned loudly, making her smile against my neck. I moved my head back to look at her, before connecting our lips again. I bit down on her lower lip, making her moan softly. I released her lip with a pop and looked her in the eyes. Her eyes were so dark and full of lust.

"How about we take this to the bedroom?" I suggested and pecked her lips a couple of times.

"Gladly." she husked out and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist and let her carry me upstairs. She laid me on the bed, before crawling on top of me, straddling me. Her lips attacked my neck again, leaving even more marks.

"Hailee.. Please.." I moaned out, as she started to pull my shirt off...