Chapter 111

Ash's POV
The smell of pasta had filled the apartment and the girls were helping Hailee set the table. Soon enough we heard the doorbell ring and Hailee rushed to get it.

"Mom, dad, it's so good to see you, come in. Hi Tini, I missed you." I heard Hailee greeting her parents and Martini of course. I came out of the kitchen to see Hailee's parents greeting the girls.

"Cheri, Peter, long time no see, how are you?" I asked as I came into the living room, with a smile on my face.

"Hi Ash, we're good, thanks, how are you?" Cheri asked back with a smile.

"I've never been better." I said, honestly as I felt Hailee wrap her arm around my waist.

"We are very happy for you. Congratulations on moving in together." Peter said with a smile.

"Thank you." Hailee and I said at the same time, making us all laugh.

"Anyways, the food is almost ready, if you want to take a seat." I said and went into the kitchen. Hailee came tailing behind me, ready to help me. I smiled gratefully at her and handed her one of the pots, as I took the other, before we both went back into the living room and placed the pots on the table. I sat down next to Hailee, who quickly grabbed my hand under the table, giving it a soft squeeze, which put a major smile on my face.

"Please, help yourself." I said and motioned for the others to take some food, which they quickly did, followed by Hailee and myself last.

"This is really good, Ash. You're an excellent chef." Cheri said with a soft smile, making me blush.

"Thank you, that means a lot." I replied with a grateful smile.

"It's true, Hailee is a lucky girl. If you're gonna cook like this for her every day, then I'm very jealous." Peter chuckled, making Hailee blush.

"I agree, dad, I am very lucky." Haiz said and smiled softly at me, making me blush as well.

-

Later that evening, Hailee's parents went home, since they had to get up early the next day, but the girls stayed a little longer and we all watched a movie together.

-

"This has been lovely, thanks for a great day." Leigh Anne said as the girls were about to leave.

"You too, get back to the hotel safely." I replied as they walked out the door, leaving me and Hailee to ourselves.

Hailee and I went back into the living room and just as we were about to sit down on the couch, Hailee let out a yawn, making me chuckle lightly.

"Let's go to bed." I said and offered her my hand. Hailee nodded softly and took my hand in hers, lacing our fingers together, as we both walked upstairs and got ready for bed.

"Goodnight, babe, I love you." Hailee said, as we cuddled up in the bed.

"I love you too, Haizy. Sleep tight." I replied and kissed her on the lips, before nuzzling into her neck and falling asleep.