Chapter 85

Ash's POV
Five weeks later

Hailee is going home tomorrow, sadly, so right now we're cuddled up in bed, just enjoying the last day.

"I can't believe the last two months have gone by so fast." I said, while combing my fingers through Hailee's hair, who had her head on my chest.

"Same.. I can't wait to be with you again." Hailee mumbled and buried her face in my neck.

"I'll be there in three months. In the meantime we just gotta facetime and text like crazy." I said and placed a light kiss on her forehead. We both had to work, but I had the opportunity to visit her in three months, right at the end of her filming Dickinson.

"Babe?" she mumbled, before lifting her head to look at me.

"Yes, love?" I said, caressing her cheek.

"I love you." she said with a small smile, before leaning in and capturing my lips in a tender kiss.

"I love you more." I mumbled against her lips, causing her to giggle.

"You know what?" I asked with a smirk.

"Tell me." she said, biting her lip lightly.

"I can't wait to see you work. I've seen you perform.. but I've never seen you act, like in real life." I said, making her smile.

"I can't wait to show you." she said with a smirk, before kissing me again.

"I also really want you to meet my friends. The cast of Dickinson and also the Pitch Perfect girls." Hailee said and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Really? You want me to meet your friends?" I asked.

"Of course. I'll throw a party when you come, that way you can meet them." she said with a smile.

"Everybody at once?" I asked, kinda scared, which she sensed of course.

"You can meet the Dickinson cast when you come to work with me. Then I'll just invite the Bellas." she said with a soft smile.

"Okay. It's just.. you know how I am with new people.. my anxiety.. it's a real bitch when it comes to new people.. especially when there's a lot of new people at once." I mumbled, still playing with Hailee's hair.

"I know, baby. But don't worry.. they will love you. And I'll be there, the entire time.. I won't leave your side, unless you're comfortable with it." she said and pressed her lips against mine, making me relax a little.

"I'm sorry, for being so difficult." I said, just loud enough for Hailee to hear.

"Babe, look at me." she said, pushing my chin up, forcing me to look her in the eyes.

"You are not difficult. You didn't decide to have anxiety.. it's a part of you.. and the only thing we can do is try to make you as comfortable as possible.. and that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'll be there for you, every step of the way." Hailee said and sat up next to me, pulling me into her embrace.

"Thank you.. I don't know what I would do without you." I said with a soft smile and pressed my lips to her jaw.