Chapter 21

Ash's POV
Six weeks later

Today was the day we were supposed to start the tour, so we were all packing our stuff. Let me just say, there has been so much sexual tension between Hailee and I, and it's making me so confused. She still calls me 'Babe' and of course I don't mind, but all the flirting and the looks, it makes me wonder whether or not she likes me.

Perrie)
Hey sweetie. <3
How's the packing going?

(Ash
I'm almost done, just looking for my charger.
Maybe Hailee know where it is, Imma go check.

Perrie)
Cool, the bus is gonna be here in half an hour.
See you then. <3

(Ash
Yup, see you. <3

"Hailee, have you seen my charger?" I asked, coming down the stairs with my bags.

"Which one?" she asked, looking up from her bag.

"The one for my pc. I can't find it." I said and placed my bags on the floor. I must have had a worried look on my face, cause she gave me a soft smile.

"Calm down, babe. It's on the kitchen table, I found it under the couch and put it there." she said, and got up from the floor where she was sitting, while she was packing. She came over to me and gave me a hug.

"It's all gonna be okay. Just breathe." she said as she let go of me.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked, putting my charger in my backpack.

"Yeah, I just finished packing." she said, looking at me.

"Should we just go down to the lobby then?" I asked, putting my backpack on.

"Yeah, let's do that." She smiled at me, and picked up her bags.

We went down to the lobby, where Leigh Anne was waiting.

"Hi guys, you ready?" Lee greeted us, as we put our stuff down.

"Yeah, I think so." I said, still pretty nervous.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay." Hailee said and put an arm around me. Leigh smiled softly at me, and nodded her head.

"Hey girls." Jesy said as she, Jade and Perrie came through the door.

"Hey." Hailee said, still holding me close.

"The bus can be here any minute." Perrie said, looking at her watch. And just as she said it, the bus pulled up in front of the building.

"You don't say." Jade chuckled. We walked outside, and loaded our luggage on the bus. We walked into the tour bus, and I was blown away. I couldn't believe that this was my life, in a good way of course.

"Let's pick bunks." Leigh said and walked into the bunkroom.

"I call this one." Jes said and threw her bag into one of the middle bunks.

"I call the one across." Lee said and put her bag into that one.

Jade and Perrie decided on the ones under Jesy and Leigh's.

"Come with me." Hailee said, taking my hand and dragging me past the girls, to the other side, where there were another six bunks.

"Which one would you like?" Hailee asked, still holding my hand.

"This one." I said shyly, and pointed to one of the bottom ones. She smiled softly at me, and placed her bag in the bunk across from mine.

We all got settled, and before we knew it, the bus began to drive. Hailee and the girls were in the front lounge, chatting and goofing around. I layed peacefully in my bunk, reading a book, with my headphones in. All of the sudden someone pulled the curtain away, scaring the crap out of me.

"Jeez, what the heck?" I asked, looking who it was, and I immediately calmed when I saw that it was Hailee.

"Sorry babe, can you come out here for a sec? We have to decide on some stuff." she asked, smiling softly at me.

"Sure." I said, blushing a little. I stood up and followed Hailee to the front lounge.

"Hi sweetie, we were just wondering if it would be okay for you to share a hotel room with Hailee?" Perrie asked, making me look at Hailee who just smiled.

"Sure. That's fine with me." I said, sitting on one of the couches.

"Cool, then we save a little on hotel rooms." Jade said and winked at me.

"Of course you still have your own beds, but you're gonna share the bathroom and stuff like that." Leigh explained. I just nodded along, thinking 'Crap, what do I do now? It's one thing to share an apartment, but rooms? All tour long..' I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I sensed someone was looking at me, and that someone was Jade. I looked at her confused, and then she took her phone out. And as I suspected, I got a text.

Jade)
You okay hun?

(Ash
Yeah.

Jade)
You don't seem okay..
Wanna talk?

(Ash
Not really.

Jade)
Okay, but you know where to find me. <3

(Ash
Yeah.. Thanks I guess.

I looked up at her, and she sent me a soft smile.
"I think I'm gonna get back to my book." I said and got up. I went back to my bunk and read for a while, before falling asleep. A while later I was woken up by Perrie.

"Hey babba. Do you want some food?" she asked, running a hand through my hair.

"Yeah, thanks. What's on the menu?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and putting my glasses back on.

"What do you want? Pizza?" she asked, smiling at me. I just nodded my head and got up. She took my hand and led me into the front lounge. I sat down at the table, and looked around for Hailee.

"Where is Hailee?" I asked confused, looking at Perrie.

"She went to the bathroom. Haven't you noticed that the bus has stopped?" Pez asked, smiling at me.

"Oh okay." I said, nodding. And then Hailee came through the door.

"Hey guys, did you decide on some food?" she asked, sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, we were just about to order some pizza. Is that okay?" Jade asked, looking at Hailee, who nodded.

"Of course." she said with a big smile on her face.

We ordered some pizza, which Leigh and Perrie went to pick it up.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom, while we're here." Jesy said, before getting up and going outside.

"At what time will we be at the hotel?" I asked, looking at Jade.

"After we eat, we'll start driving again, and then it'll probably be like two hours." Jade said, smiling at me. I smiled back at her and then turned to look at Hailee.

"Hi there." Hailee said, looking at me.

"Hello." I said. Not knowing what else to say, I just smiled up at her.

"You guys have the cutest friendship." Jade commented, making me blush.

"Thanks." Hailee said, smiling at Jade.

"Food is here!" Perrie announced as she came through the door, followed by Leigh and Jesy.