Chapter 19

Ash's POV
The next day

I woke up super excited the next morning. I went and took a shower, and then brushed through my hair. I put on some deodorant and my favorite perfume.

After eating breakfast, I brushed my teeth. Then I headed down to the rehearsal room, where Jes and Pez were chatting on one of the couches, while Jade was looking at her phone on a different couch.

"Hey guys." I greeted them happily, and sat down next to Jade.

"Hi sweetie." Jade said, looking up from her phone.

"Are you excited?" Pez asked, smiling at me.

"Yes! I can't wait." I said, smiling like crazy.

"Yeah, I can see that." Jesy said, making all of us laugh.

"What? I'm just happy that I finally get to meet her in person." I said, smiling.

"And that is completely fine." Pez said, smiling softly.

After about half an hour I got a text from Hailee.

Hailee)
Hey stranger.

(Ash
Hello there.

Hailee)
Just wanted to say, that I've got my bags in Leigh's car, and we're on our way.

(Ash
Yaaay!

Hailee)
We'll be there in about twenty mins.

(Ash
Finally! The girls are teasing me,
because I'm excited. I don't think that's fair.

Hailee)
Aw babe.. As soon as I see you, I'm gonna hug your pout away. <3

(Ash
How did you know I'm pouting?

Hailee)
I just know you really well babe.

(Ash
Guess you do. Heheh.
Can't wait.

Hailee)
Me too. Leigh says it's about ten mins. now.

(Ash
Wooooo! I'm actually jumping up and down in my seat.

Hailee)
That is so cute!
Can't wait, I'll see you soon.
Love you babe. <3

(Ash
See you.
Love you too hun. <3

I knew they could be here any minute now, so I couldn't sit still. I was sitting there, staring at the door, waiting for her to walk through it. And then all of the sudden, I saw the door handle flick down. As the door opened, my smile grew wider. And there she was. I flew up from my seat, as she came towards me.

"Hi babe." she said, before she pulled me into the tightest hug. We hugged for what felt like ages, before pulling apart. We looked at eachother, both smiling like crazy.

"Hi.." I finally said, still smiling like an idiot. She chuckled softly, before winking at me.

"Ahem." Perrie said, making us turn our heads to look at them.

"Yes?" I asked, rather cocky, earning a smack on my chest from Hailee.

"Hi guys, good to see you." Hailee said, pulling away from me, so she could hug the others. I sat back down on the couch. After the others were done hugging, Hailee sat down beside me. The girls sat down as well, so we all could catch up. I didn't say much, I mainly sat smiling like an idiot.

"What's with you?" Hailee asked, looking at me with a smile.

"I don't know.. I'm just happy, I guess." I said, still smiling like crazy. Jade gave me a weird look, making me raise my eyebrows.