Chapter 47

Ash's POV
After the show

We were all chilling in the front lounge, watching a movie while driving towards the next destination. I was sitting on one of the couches with Hailee cuddled into my side. We were watching Pitch Perfect, which happens to be one of my favorite movies, but I wasn't paying attention at all.

One thing people should know about me is that I overthink everything and I worry about things that haven't even happened yet. I can't help it, my mind just drifts off and then I start to spiral in my own thoughts.

"Are you okay, baby?" Hailee asked and looked at me with a concerned face, she must have noticed that I wasn't paying attention.

"No." I said, just as Perrie paused the movie and they all looked at me.

"What's wrong?" Hailee asked and took my hand.

"Can we talk about it alone?" I asked and looked at her.

"Of course." she said with a soft smile and pulled me with her into the back lounge. I sat down while Hailee closed the door. She sat next to me and took my hands in hers, making me look up at her.
"What's up?" she asked.

"I was wondering, what's gonna happen to us when the tour ends.." I said and looked down at our hands.

"What do you mean?" she asked and moved a strand of hair out of my face.

"When the tour ends, you're gonna head home to LA.. and I'll go back to London.. so I was just wondering what will happen with us.." I said and looked back up at her.

"I don't know about you, but personally I would like to make it work. I don't care how many miles there are between us, I won't give you up because of that." she said and stroked my cheek softly, as a tear escaped my eye.

"I have just heard that long distance relationships are almost impossible to maintain." I said and wiped my eyes.

"They are hard, but not impossible. And I'll do everything to make it work." she said with a smile. I didn't know what else to say, so I just leaned in and captured her lips in a passionate kiss. She pulled me into her lap and held me tight, never breaking the kiss. I leaned my forehead against hers, as we pulled apart.

"I won't give up on you.. Ever.. I love you." she said and pecked my lips again.

"I love you too." I said and hugged her tight.

"We'll make it work, I promise you." she said, making me smile.

"Maybe we should get back to the movie." I said and stood up.

"Yeah." she said and got up as well, taking my hand and leading me back to the girls.

"Hey guys. You okay, Ash?" Pez asked and looked at me, as we sat down.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I said with a smile and looked up at Hailee, who winked at me.

"Good." Pez said with a smile and resumed the movie.