Chapter 84

Hailee's POV
I had ended up falling asleep on the couch, while watching the rest of the movie, so I hadn't noticed when Ash had gotten up. When I woke up, I was a bit confused about where she was, that was until I heard her dropping something in the kitchen.

"Shoot." she hissed, just loud enough for me to hear, causing me to smile a little. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was already 6:24pm. After slowly getting off the couch, I walked into the kitchen, to see what Ash was doing.

"Hey babe." I said, making her turn around to face me.

"Hi baby, how are you feeling?" she asked with a soft smile.

"A little better, thanks to you." I said, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Glad I could help." she said, just before connecting our lips in a sweet kiss.

"What are you making?" I asked, after pulling apart.

"Tomato soup and grilled cheese." she said and flipped the grilled cheese.

"How did I get so lucky?" I asked with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" she asked and grinned.

"I have a hot woman that enjoys taking care of me and cooking for me." I said, making her smirk.

"I really do enjoy it. Anything for you, princess." she said and pecked my lips.

As soon as the food was ready, we each poured ourselves a bowl of soup and went into the living room. We decided to sit on the couch and watch a movie, due to the fact that my tummy was still hurting. When I had finished eating, I quickly cuddled into Ash's side, who wrapped her arms protectively around me. I ended up with my head in her lap, holding one of her hands in mine, while her other hand was playing with my hair.

When the movie ended, we decided to go to bed. As soon as we got in bed, Ash cuddled into my back, spooning me. She rubbed my tummy carefully, and nuzzled into the back of my neck. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep in her arms.