Chapter 35

Jade's POV

"Hey guys." Hailee said as she and Ash came towards us.

"Hi, so now that we're all here, let's find somewhere to eat." Leigh said.

"How about that restaurant down the street?" I suggested and the others agreed. We walked down to the restaurant and got a table.

"I can't believe we're done with the UK part of the tour already." Pez said.

"Yeah, but hey it's not over yet. We're flying to Spain tomorrow night." Jes said with a smile making Pez smile as well.

"Yeah, but time flies by so quickly." Perrie said.

"Hey now, let's focus on the good things. We're gonna have a great day today, so stop moping around." Ash said, making Pez giggle.

"Yeah, sorry." Pez said, as the waiter showed up with our food.

Throughout the entire lunch, I kept looking at Ash and Hailee. 'I wonder if she has told Hailee yet' I thought to myself as I stuffed a piece of potato in my mouth. Then Ash looked at me with a confused look, probably because I had been looking at them for quite a while. I just smiled at her, making her smile as well. I then felt a hand on my thigh, so I looked down at Perrie's hand. I blushed slightly and grabbed her hand, lacing our fingers together.

After eating we headed towards the county fair. There weren't many others, which was fine by me, since it's nice to be out without fans all over you. Don't get me wrong, I love the mixers, but sometimes it gets too much.

"Ooh, let's try the bumbercars!" Lee said excitedly and pulled at Jesy's arm.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to." Ash said and high-fived Leigh.

"Wait what? You haven't tried bumbercars before?" Perrie asked.

"Nope. I was too young and scared. And when I was old enough, there was no place where I could try it." Ash explained.

"Well then let's go try it." I said and we went to stand in line.