Chapter 120

Hailee's POV
Waking up the next morning was the greatest feeling. I kept thinking about the day before, as I spooned my wife who was still sleeping. The wedding was way better than I imagined and I couldn't be happier.

I felt Ash stirring in my arms, making me smile, before hugging her even tighter.
"Good morning, babe." I said and placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"Morning, wifey." Ash replied, making me giggle, as she turned in my arms so that we were face to face.

"I love the sound of that." I said with a smirk and kissed her lips softly.

"So do I.. Did we ever decide who loves the other most?" she asked with a smirk.

"I think it was pretty even." I replied and bit my lip, hiding my smile a little. She reached her hand up and pulled down on my bottom lip with her thumb, making me release it with a small pop.

"As much as I love laying here with you, I'm pretty hungry." Ash said with a soft smile.

"Then let's get some food and then go for a drive in your new car." I replied with a smirk. She smiled excitedly and practically jumped out of bed and got dressed. I got up as well, getting dressed, before we both went downstairs and made breakfast together.

-

After eating we got ready and I grabbed Martini, putting her in my bag, before we went down to the parking garage and got settled in Ash's new car.

"Again, I have to say it; thank you so much, baby." Ash said excitedly, as we both buckled the seatbelts.

"Your welcome, babe, anything for you. Now, are you ready?" I asked and pecked her cheek, making her smile.

"I was born ready. Let's go." she replied and started the car, while getting more and more excited. We drove around for a while, just letting Ash get used to the car, before parking at the beach.

"I love this car." Ash said with a huge smile on her face, making me smile as well.

"I love you." I simply said, making her look at me with a cute blush.

"I love you too." she replied and took my hand in hers, placing a kiss on the back of it.

"Let's go for a walk." I said and unbuckled my seatbelt, before getting out of the car. Ash got out of the car as well and came over to me, as I was putting a leash on Martini, before putting her on the ground, letting her walk with us.

We walked in comfortable silence down the beach, holding hands and enjoying the pretty weather. After a little while we were both pretty hungry, so we decided to buy some food at a nearby café. We sat down outside and I put Martini back in my bag, placing it on the chair next to me, across from Ash.

"I can't wait to go on our honeymoon tomorrow." I said, grinning, causing Ash to smile softly at me.

"Same, it'll be nice to get away a little just us." she replied, as she grabbed my hand across the table.

"Yeah, let's just hope Tini forgives us for sending her to my parents." I chuckled and patted Martini's head.

"You'll be okay, right mama?" Ash said in the cutest baby voice and gave Martini a small piece of bacon.

"If they spoil her as much as you do, then I think she'll be just fine." I chuckled, making Ash look up at me and giving me a wink.