Chapter 125

Ash's POV
We got home and started making the guest room into Naya's room.
"Naya, there's something I want to tell you." I said, as I made the bed, while Naya was watching me from where she was sitting on the floor, playing with her new giraffe.

"What is it?" she asked, curious.

"You like Little Mix, right? Okay so, if you want to, you can meet them.." I didn't get to say anything else, before she had started to shriek in excitement.

"REALLY?! WHEN?!" she shrieked, making Hailee turn towards us, from where she was putting Naya's clothes into the closet.

"Okay, calm down please. Let me just explain something first. We know Little Mix in person, I work with them; I'm their drummer." I said with a smile, causing Naya to drop her jaw, her mouth making an 'O' shape.

"That is so cool!" Naya said excitedly.

"You can't meet them in person right now, but we can facetime them." Hailee suggested with a smile.

"Good idea, let me just text Perrie and ask if they're awake." I said and pulled out my phone.

(Ash
Hey Pez, are you guys still up? <3

Perrie)
Hey sweetie, yeah we're just hanging at Lee's.

(Ash
Can we facetime? We have pretty big news..

Perrie)
Of course!

Just as I received that text, I got a facetime call from Perrie. I quickly sat down on the bed, leaning against the headboard.
"Haiz come here. Naya, just wait a second and come to me when I tell you to, okay?" I said and Naya nodded, as Hailee sat next to me. I accepted the call, all four girls appearing on the screen.

"Hey, guys, good to see you. Miss you." I said and waved at the camera.

"Good to see you too. Miss you so much." Perrie said with a smile and the other three nodded.

"What is the news?" Jade asked and I could see Naya getting even more excited, when she heard Jade's voice.

"Our family has grown." Hailee replied with a smile.

"WHAT?! Who's pregnant?!" Pez asked with wide eyes.

"No one is pregnant. Haiz and I adopted the sweetest little girl today." I said and winked at Naya, who smiled widely in return.

"Really?! Let us see her." Leigh Anne said with a huge grin.

"Naya, baby, come here." I said and Naya hurried over to me, I picked her up, placing her in my lap. "Guys, this is Naya. She's a big fan of yours." I introduced them and Naya did a little wave.

"Just like mama." Naya said and looked up at me, making all the girls chuckle.

"It's nice to meet you, Naya." Perrie said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too." Naya replied with a huge smile.

"Who is your favorite from Little Mix, babes?" Haiz asked and ran her hand through Naya's hair, causing Naya to blush and hide her face in my neck.

"It's okay, baby. The girls doesn't mind." I chuckled and winked at the camera, making the girls nod their heads.

"Jade." Naya said and looked at Jade, who smiled widely.

"Awww, you're so cute. I'll make sure to give you an extra big hug when we meet in person." Jade said, causing Naya to grin.

We chatted with the girls for a while, letting them get to know Naya, but eventually the girls had to go to bed, since it was pretty late in London. We had to get some dinner anyways, so it was okay.

-

"What would you like for dinner, peanut?" Hailee asked, when we had ended the call.

"Could we have tacos?" Naya asked with the cutest little smile.

"Of course, I'll go order some." I said and kissed the top of her head, before leaving the room. I ordered the food and went back to Naya's room, where Hailee sat on the floor with Naya in between her legs, reading a book. I just stood there, leaning against the doorframe, watching them with a smile on my face. Naya looked up from the book and locked eyes with me, a big beautiful smile covering her face.

"Come here, mama." she said and motioned with her hand for me to come. I went over to them and sat down beside Hailee, who smiled softly at me.
"Can we watch a movie tonight?" Naya asked and looked between me and Hailee.

"What do you wanna watch?" Hailee asked with a soft smile.

"Mamma Mia." Naya replied, making me smile.

"I love that movie." I said, making Naya smile back at me.

-

When the food arrived, we watched Mamma Mia while eating and I noticed how Naya knew almost all the lyrics to the songs. She sat on the floor in front of the tv, singing along and even quoted multiple lines, making me and Hailee smile. When the movie finished, we talked for a little while, until 9pm, where we decided that it was time to put Naya to bed.

"Come on, sweetie, let's get you ready for bed." I said and held my hand out for Naya, who quickly grabbed it, letting me lead her to the bathroom, where I helped her brush her teeth, before going into her room. Hailee helped her get into her pajamas, before we both tucked her into bed.

"Goodnight, babes, we love you, see you tomorrow." Hailee said and kissed the top of Naya's head, with a soft smile.

"Sweet dreams. If something happens, just remember that we are right upstairs, okay? Don't be scared to come to us, if you need to. Love you, sleep tight." I said and brushed the hair out of her face, before placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight, I love you too." Naya replied and smiled at me and Hailee.

-

We left the room and went into the living room, where we chatted quietly for a little while, before we went to bed as well.

"Goodnight, babe." Hailee said and laid her head on my chest.

"Sleep tight, love." I replied and kissed the top of her head, before letting sleep take over my body.

-

In the middle of the night, suddenly I stirred awake, at someone tapping my arm. I opened my eyes and spotted Naya next to the bed.
"Hey, baby, what's wrong?" I asked and stroked her cheek softly.

"I can't sleep." she replied quietly. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was only 1am. I scooted closer to Hailee and tapped the bed.

"Come here." I said with a soft smile and she quickly crawled onto the bed, laying next to me. I wrapped the covers around her, pulling her closer and I could feel her relax against my shoulder. A smile spread across my face, as I felt Hailee's arm wrap around my waist, as Naya's arm wrapped around my right arm, hugging it close. When I was absolutely sure that Naya had fallen asleep, I let myself relax and drift back to sleep as well.