Chapter 106

Ash's POV
I've been visiting Hailee for a couple of months now, but it was time to go home. Hailee had driven me to the airport and kissed me goodbye. I had just gotten settled on the plane, patiently waiting for it to take off. Before I knew it, the plane was in the air.

I had been able to fall asleep, but I woke up at the sound of the captain's voice over the speaker.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we're about to land in London. Please buckle your seatbelts and turn your seat in the upright position. We thank you all for traveling with us and hope to see you again soon. Have a nice day." the captain said and I quickly did as told. The plane landed and I quickly went to baggage claim and waited for my suitcase.

(Ash
Hey, baby <3
Just landed.

Hailee)
Hey, babe <3
Was the flight okay?

(Ash
Yeah, I slept most of the way.

Hailee)
Good. I miss you <3

(Ash
I miss you too <3

Hailee)
Let me know, when you get home <3

(Ash
Of course <3

The conveyor belt started moving and I quickly grabbed my suitcase and headed towards the exit. I spotted the girls near the door and locked eyes with Perrie, who quickly came running towards me. I placed my bags on the floor, just in time for her to wrap me up in the tightest hug, making me stumble back a few steps.

"Hey, Pez. I missed you." I said, hugging her back just as tight.

"I missed you too, so much." Perrie mumbled into my neck, before pulling back with a smile. The other three girls came over and I hugged each of them, before they helped me with my bags, out to Leigh's car.

-

We arrived back at LM Studio and I dumped my bags in my apartment, and I quickly texted Hailee saying I was home and that I was gonna hang with the girls, before heading over to Jade and Perrie's apartment, since the girls had prepared food for me.

"It's so good to have you back." Jade said as we all sat around the table.

"It's good to be back. But I really miss her, it's hard going back and forth so much." I said with a sad smile.

"That's understandable." Leigh Anne said and the other girls nodded.

"Have you guys talked about potentially moving in together?" Jade asked.

"No, not really. I mean, we have talked about the future, but we haven't gotten any further than that." I replied with a shrug.

"Maybe you should talk to her about it." Jesy said.

"Yeah, but I don't wanna move away from you guys." I said and looked down at my lap sadly.

"Hey." Pez said, making me look up at her. "It would be hard to be apart, yes, but it's not like we wouldn't ever see each other again." Perrie continued and grabbed my hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"But I still wanna work with you.. I've never been happier, and I owe a big thanks to you guys for that." I said, looking at each of the girls.

"Who says you wouldn't be working with us?" Jade asked with a soft smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"We can always fly you back and forth. We have a private jet, remember?" Jade said.

"But won't that be too complicated? Flying me back and forth all the time, when we have to work." I asked and took a sip of my water.

"Not really.. okay let's say you moved to LA, then we could just fly you out here maybe once every month, or maybe every other month. Whenever we needed the drums." Perrie said with a soft smile.

"You would do that for me?" I asked with a small smile.

"Of course, babes. You're like our little sister. We would do anything to see you happy." Leigh said, making me smile even more.

"I love you guys." I said, making them all smile.

"And we love you." Perrie replied and brushed some hair out of my face.

"I'll call Haiz later and talk to her about it." I said with a smile.

-

That evening I picked up my phone and dialed Hailee's number.

"Hey, babe." she said after she picked up.

"Hi, love. I miss you." I said, biting my lip a little.

"I miss you too." she replied, making me smile.

"I want to talk to you about something.." I started and I felt myself start to get nervous.

"What's up, baby?" Hailee sounded concerned. I pressed the facetime button and she quickly pressed accept, her beautiful face appearing on my screen.

"I want to be able to see your face." I said and felt a blush rising to my cheeks, making her chuckle.

"Seriously though, is something wrong?" Hailee asked with furrowed brows.

"Yes, the fact that you're there and I'm here.." I said, making her smile softly at me.

"I know, baby, I miss you too." she said, making me smile as well.

"I was thinking.. how would you feel if I moved to LA?" I asked, biting the inside of my cheek, nervously.

"I beg your pardon?" Haiz raised her eyebrows and looked taken aback.

"I talked to the girls, and they're willing to help us make it work.." I said.

"Are you asking permission to move in with me?" Haiz asked and I nodded. "I thought you would never ask." she continued with a bright smile on her face.

"Really? Would you be okay with me moving in with you?" I asked with a grin.

"Of course.. but I just wanna know how it's gonna work. Are you still going to work with the girls?" Hailee asked.

"They said that if I wanted to, they could just fly me back and forth, whenever they needed my drumming. Like once every month or every other month, and probably for tours too." I explained and I could see Hailee nodding, understanding.

"Well I love the sound of that. Pack your bags, babe." Hailee said with a wink.

"How about you come here and help me?" I asked and winked back, making her chuckle.

"I need to finish some work first. I have an interview tomorrow.. I was hoping you would watch me." she said with a shy smile.

"Of course I will. I already have a timer on my phone, going off ten minutes before." I said with a smirk, making her blush.

"Thanks, baby. I'll figure something out and I'll try to be there at the end of the week." Haiz said with a smile.

"I can't wait." I said, honestly. We wrapped up the conversation and I went to bed, falling asleep with a smile on my face.