Chapter 89

Hailee's POV
Time jump - three months later

I get to see Ash in two days! We're currently facetiming, as I'm getting ready for work.

"So, what do you think?" I asked, spinning around, to show my costume for the day.

"I think you would look better without it.." Ash said and I could see her smirking to herself.

"You dirty little.. Just wait till you get here.." I said and I swear her smirk grew.

"I look forward to it." she said and winked at me.

"Me too. I miss you." I said with a pout.

"I miss you too, baby." she said and blew me a kiss.

"I just have to work tomorrow, then I leave at 9pm. So I'll be there early Wednesday morning.. Please remember to pick me up." she said, making me chuckle at the last part.

"I could never forget to pick you up." I said and winked at her, causing her to blush.

"Thank goodness." she said with a bright smile. Then there was a knock on the door.

"One sec, babe." I said and opened the door, revealing one of our producers; Alena.

"You ready, Hailee? We need to get going." Alena asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'll be right there. Just gotta say bye to my girlfriend." I said with a smile. She nodded understanding, before walking to the set.

"Sorry to say it, babe, but I gotta go. Talk to you later." I said and smiled softly at my girlfriend on the screen.

"It's okay. Have fun! I love you." she said with a bright smile.

"I love you too. Bye, babe." I said and waved at my phone.

"Bye, mi amor." she said with a smirk, waving as well, before ending the call. I chuckled at the nickname. Gosh, I can't wait to hear it in person.

-

I walked to the set and was met by a smirking Anna, who plays my sister on the show.

"What's with the face?" I asked and poked her lightly in the side.

"You really love her, don't you?" she asked, her smirk growing for each second.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"I heard you talking to your girl.." she said, causing me to blush.

"You need to stop spying on me." I huffed and crossed my arms.

"Don't worry, I didn't hear much. Just the 'mi amor' part." Anna said with a chuckle.

"I hate you." I said with a smirk, causing her to laugh out loud.

"I love you too." she said and took a sip of her coffee, with that stupid smirk all over her face.