Chapter Fourteen

Where am I? Wait, is this school?! But school doesn’t have fancy vases and designer rugs.

I walked around aimlessly through the unnamed place, looking at all the fancy things. I soon came to a door, a very white fancy door. Do I want to go in there? I don’t think so. You know I am such an idiot, why would I think this was school?!

So anyway, I decided to open the door to see where it leads. But turns out, it was locked. So I looked around the hallways, looking for another door, or something else.

Finally, I found a small black door, which seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. I stared at it for a moment, debating whether to enter or not. Since there was practically nowhere else to go, I decided to go through the magic little door. Except there was one small problem; the door wouldn’t open. Well, that’s just awesome!!

Note the sarcasm.

I sighed and stood up, looking around once more. It was then that I noticed the small table right next to the door, on it was a small silver key. Well, that was convenient.

I picked up the key and tried it on the small door. It didn’t work. So where is it supposed to go then?

I gasped, remembering the other door, now not so sure if I wanted to enter what was on the other side. Shrugging, I walked over to the fancy white door and tried the key. It opened easily. I was suddenly bombarded with light.

I quickly got used to it, and looked around the room. All was white, the walls, and everything else. Well, all except for the big glass stand in the middle of the room. I walked cautiously toward the big glass stand, but due to my obvious clumsiness, I tripped on my own two feet. I can dance, but I can’t walk cautiously?!

I grabbed the closest thing to me, but remembered there was nothing close to me, so why was I holding on to something. I looked up, not expecting what I saw next.

There was Naruto, grinning and carrying me bridal style. My right hand was clutching his orange shirt quite tightly. I quickly let go and he put me down on the now really soft ground. Ok, this is just plain weird. How did the ground get soft? Like I said; weird.

“Thanks Nori” I say, smiling at where Naruto used to be. Weird, I could’ve sworn he was just here. I shook it off and began walking back to the glass stand.

On it, was a small silver key, just like the other one, there was no difference. I picked it up, and examined it; yup, not difference at all.

Curious as to what would happen, I walked back to the small black door and tried the key; it opened with some effort. Huh! So why didn’t the other one work??

Whatever. I walked, more like crawled, through the small open space where the door was. The room was dark. Well, for the most part. There was a small lamp in the corner, shining brightly.

I notice the shadow of a figure sitting on the bed in the middle of the small room. The person looked familiar but I couldn’t tell, because of the darkness. The person stands up and walks over to me. Come to think of it, this person looks a lot like Sasuke…

Oh no, please, please, please don’t let it be Sasuke, anyone but Sasuke!

Suddenly the room glows a bright red, and guess what; it is Sasuke! The universe hates me doesn’t it!

He walked closer and closer to me, and he was smirking. I took a step back, planning to go back through the door and find somewhere else to go, but there was one tiny problem; the door isn’t there anymore!!

The universe definitely hates me.

And before I knew it, I was staring at my mother’s picture. But, I thought that was in my dresser. How did it get here??

That question was soon answered when I turned around and found Sasuke next to me, and asleep!

Ok, so I have to admit, he’s cute when he’s asleep, cause then he can’t be annoying. Or at least, I don’t think he can be.

Of course I didn’t think that all at once, I was much too busy falling out of bed and landing on my not so lucky butt to really think about him being cute. I’m still pretty mad that I even thought such forbidden thoughts!! Pretty dramatic, I know. I’m always like that, not out loud of course! You know what I mean, don’t you? Ah whatever.

Apparently when I fell and landed on my butt I happened to have woken him up, and now he can make fun of me about what he thinks happened which is probably what happened. That’s not confusing, is it?

He smirks down at me, “I thought you were only clumsy in the dark” OMG I can’t believe he actually remembered that!

I am easily embarrassed, so it was no surprise that I was probably redder than a ripe red bell pepper right about now. And the fact that he took pleasure in it only got me pissed, which caused my face to grow even redder. Not good.

He held out his hand for me to take, but of course, seeing as I was pissed at him, I refused, deciding to get up on my own.

“I can get up on my own thank you!” I huffed, standing with little difficulty, and it most especially didn’t help when I almost tripped. I mean come on; I’m on a flat surface here!!

But what most especially didn’t help was the fact that I just now noticed that we were in my room, and the door was most likely locked. God, I am such an idiot.

Meanwhile Sasuke was having a blast, practically laughing at me, mocking me, that jerk. “Are you sure about that?” he asks, probably referring to my almost trip.

You could practically see me fuming; I mean I was steaming right now! Burning and all because of this stupid sexy jerk! Wait I did not just think that!

Our little ‘conversation’ was interrupted by a knock on the door. Soon after came Sakura’s somewhat annoying voice saying to come down for breakfast.

I glared at the door, before turning to Sasuke, who was still smirking, if not smirking wider. “Stay” I mutter, walking to the door.

He raises an eyebrow, “then how do I get breakfast?”

Major eye twitch here, “I’ll bring some; I’m sure you don’t want to get bombarded first thing in the morning” I say through gritted teeth.

“You’re so kind” he says, sounding sarcastic with a hint of amusement.

“Don’t you dare touch anything” I glare at him one last time, before walking out the door hearing a chuckle from the emo Uchiha. Ugh, he is soo annoying!!