Chapter Twenty

He looks at me curiously as I suck on the strawberry lollipop. I look around, looking for something else to do. I really don’t want to leave here before school ends. I stop my train of thought as I catch sight of the Ferris wheel.

“Oh, let’s go there!” I exclaim, grabbing the remains of the candy before dragging Sasuke with me to the Ferris wheel.

We waited in line for a while before we were able to get a small container thingy to ourselves. The container thingy was all glass, well except for the floor and the seats. It’s getting pretty dark, looks about 6pm right now, though I’m not sure.

I look around, taking in how small the amusement park looks from here. The small container thingy keeps swinging every few seconds, so I constantly have to hold on to the chairs so as not to fall.

Unfortunately, the box container thingy had to swing extra hard one time, which made me fall on top of Sasuke. I have no idea how it happened, it just did.

So now, I’m about say, a few inches from his face, which looks completely and utterly indescribable!! How does he do that?! I have tried and failed countless times! I guess it’s just talent..

Anyway! Back to the main issue; the fact that I am now on top of Sasuke and I am blushing! Like, I am seriously face to face with Sasuke, except in the way that I do not like. Meaning, we are a bit too close, uh, more like way too close.

I blinked about a million times a second before getting up without any help or restraint from Sasuke. I’m not exactly sure if I like that or not.. Wait, what the hell?!

I cleared my throat unnecessarily before noticing that all my candy had fallen to the ground, including my lollipop I was just sucking on!! T-T

I quickly picked it up, hoping it was less than 3 seconds, but either way, I highly doubt that. I sigh and mourn for my lollipop. I look to Sasuke who is busy looking amused at my mourning for my poor little lollipop.

I scowl at him before turning away to the rest of the fallen candy. Luckily they’re still in wrappers so they’re okay. I grab a huge swirly lollipop; this should be able to replace my other one.

Ah, but lookie here, Sasuke took it from me!!! >:{

“Hey, give it back!!” I exclaim, reaching for the big swirly lollipop. Seriously, this guy just loves messing with me doesn’t he? Wait, don’t answer that.

He raises an eyebrow as I reach over him to his outstretched hand, which is holding my lollipop.

“It’s bad for you” I hear him say, making me turn around in less than a split second.

“What?!” I blink rapidly. You have got to be kidding me!

“Well at least I got your attention” he says smirking.

“What’re you talking about?” I ask, still stretching for the lollipop.

“It’s time to get off” he says, looking the most amused I’ve seen him all day. And that’s when I notice that the container thingy had finally stopping rocking and we were currently being stared at by nosy little onlookers.

Oh, this is not good. Wanna know why? I’ll tell you anyway. Well, see thing is, we are in a really awkward position right now. See, my right knee is between Sasuke’s legs while my left is on the floor balancing myself. My right hand is stretched to reach the still out of reach huge lollipop that Sasuke is holding with his left. Sasuke’s right hand was busy supporting him so he wouldn’t fall, but I was practically all over him.

I quickly jumped off him, forgetting all about the lollipop. Meanwhile Sasuke’s smirk was practically laughing at me!

I huffed and grabbed the rest of my candy before stomping out of the container thingy. I squeeze past the smiling people; I could just tell they were trying not to laugh.

My eyes water as I stomp away. That was just too embarrassing!! And seriously, he didn’t have to smirk the whole time!! Jeez, he is such a jerk!

“Where do you think you’re going?” I hear the stupid deep voice of Sasuke.

“Leave me alone, Sasuke-kun” I scowl and keep walking. I get closer and closer to the entrance of the amusement park.

I hear a sigh and feel hot breath on my neck, causing me to squeal, and jump away. I glare at an amused Sasuke. Jerk.