Chapter Twenty-Seven

Ok Sayuri, calm down; breathe.

What the hell am I talking about, there’s no way I can calm down!!

Oh God, it’s going up the stairs!!!!

I frantically close my eyes, while trying to block out Kiba laughter. Stupid Kiba; laughing at me :(

I squeal as the dog jumped off the stairs and landed in front of Kiba. Startled and scared, I slid off the dog, but I couldn’t exactly catch myself fast enough. Instead, I landed on something warm. I looked up to find Kiba looking down at me.

“You okay?” he asks grinning.

-_- “No” I huff and sit down.

“Gomen” I look at him, but he was looking away, and strangely, he was shaking; almost like he was laughing. Wait, is it just me or is this something Sasuke would do??

Whatever, I rolled my eyes and sighed; “can we start the tutoring now, I have things to do after” not!

He sighed and pouted; “fine”

~*~

Finally, we’re done!! I yawn and stand up; fortunately his dog is currently asleep. “Are you coming tomorrow?” he asks looking up from his phone.

“Do you want me to?” I ask raising an eyebrow. Please say no, please say no!!

He just shrugs and goes back to his phone. What is he doing anyway? And why do I want to know?!

“Oh, and I’m gonna need my pay now” I say holding out my hand.

“Pay?! You never said anything about paying” he says looking surprised.

“You made me ride you dog, I think I deserve a pay” I say smiling :)

He closes his phone; “Hey anyone normal would love to ride Akamaru!”

“Then I’m not normal” I say still smiling; “Pay please”

He scowls; “fine” he pulls out his wallet and places two coins in my hand; 200yen. (Approximately $2 (I think -_-))

What the hell?! “The hell is this?!” >:(

“You never said how much you wanted” he said shrugging.

I glared and looked away, I hate to admit it, but he’s right. And so, I sighed and walked out of his room.

“Wait, Sayu!” I turn around and wait for him to catch up. I’m already at my car; jeez he’s so slow.

“Give me your phone” he says suddenly.

“Uh, why??” I ask, raising an eyebrow.

“You’ll see, just hand it over” he says grinning

“Uh, ok then” I say, pulling out my phone from my back pocket. I handed it to him, still curious. He does something on it for a while, then takes his picture. He does something else before handing it to me. A few seconds later, he pulls out his phone.

“What did you just do?” I ask, checking my phone.

He just winks; “you’ll see” I kinda hope I don’t see.

“Alright then” I say and get in my car.

“Sayuri” I look up…

“…” All I can do is stare; literally. Meanwhile, he just laughed and went back inside. I can’t believe this. Just when I decided to get a real first kiss, this happens!!! T-T

~*~

Sigh. This is soo not fair

I walk into my room sighing. I notice how dark it is and turn on the light. I sigh again, and take off my shoes; while doing that I notice another pair of shoes right by me, and they’re not mine.

Oh please oh please oh please don’t be who I think it is.

The bathroom door opens, and out comes Sasuke. I never get what I wish for.

But, something’s not right; he should be annoying me by now, but he just looks at me, hops on my bed and continues staring at me.

“What?” I ask, taking off my jacket. He just raises an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes and looked at the open window. Wait, didn’t I lock that this morning?!

“How did you even get in here?!” I ask, though I’m pretty sure I already know the answer.

“Your window was open” he says still staring at me. For some reason, I can’t help but think he’s mad at me.

Suddenly he gets up and walks over to me, pinning me to the door. “Why were you at Kiba’s house?”

Wait, what? “Eh?!” I ask, pulling my arm away from him. “What are you talking about” how the hell did he find out about that?!

“You know what I’m talking about” he says coming closer and closer.

I sighed and rolled my eyes; “I was just tutoring him…” I say before realizing that I shouldn’t even have to explain myself to him. “Wait, why am I even explaining myself to you?!” I ask myself. “And why do you even care?!?!” I ask, walking away from him.

He smirks and hugs me from behind; “because; you’re mine”