Chapter One

Hey, my name's Sayuri. I know you're probably wondering why I'm suddenly telling you my name. Well, if you're about to read my story, I think you should know, and not just my name but other things too. Alright, I'm 16 years old, about medium height, good enough weight. I'm not rich but I'm not poor either, I'm not popular but I'm not a loner, I like to hang by myself at times, just to think. As for my looks; I have a little past shoulder length chocolate brown hair, and blue eyes. I don't like to do anything that will cause too much trouble, or induce rumors. I make decent grades, and I'm in some advanced classes. I'm not a nerd but I'm not a badass either, like I said, I don't like too much trouble. I'm pretty lazy, but I still get stuff done, I'm also pretty shy but not enough that I don't talk to people. I have friends and I also have enemies, like everybody else. There's nothing special about me, I'm just your average girl.

~*~

"Hey, Sayuri-chan, how are you?" asked a random girl in the hallway.

"I'm good, you?" I said smiling.

"Just perfect! Anyway, I'll see you later" she says giggling.

"Yuri-Chan!" I turned around and saw my best friend TenTen running to catch up with me.

"Hey TT" I said smiling.

When she finally caught up with me she ended up tackling me in a full on hug.

"How was your weekend?" she asked walking beside me to class.

"Eh, it was okay, boring though" I said looking up at my friend. Yes she is taller than me, I may be average height, but she is still taller than me. I know; I hate it.

"Same here. But not this weekend! I heard there's a party at Sakura's on Friday" I rolled my eyes at her.

"You know I don't like her parties" I whined as we entered the class. This time she rolled her eyes.

"I don't care, you're coming with me" she said with authority. I sighed sitting in my assigned seat in the front row.

"I'll think about it" she rolled her eyes but nodded anyway, finally paying attention to the teacher.

The teacher finished taking attendance and started explaining the new section we would start today. It was pretty easy, but annoying. Way too many numbers. TenTen groaned beside me.

"I hate math" I laughed silently, making sure not to attract unwanted attention.

The teacher sighed after explaining the section, there was only a few minutes left of class.

"Do problems 1-20 evens, if you don't finish it will be homework" she said and went to her desk as we got started.

I began working with TenTen by me cracking jokes on the people in the class. I knew that after I was finished, she's going to want my answers. I laughed silently at her joke about Sasuke Uchiha the most popular guy in the entire school. TenTen was still laughing when I noticed Sasuke looking at us. I nudged her and she finally noticed Sasuke's intense stare/glare.

"I'm not letting you copy so you better get started" I said ignoring the more than obvious glare directed toward us.

"Why, you know I can't to this much work" she whines, now ignoring the glare also. I gave her a straight face. (-_-)

"It's 10 problems" I said rolling my eyes.

"So?" she whines, "I don't see you finished" I raised an eyebrow.

"Who says" I show her my work, but pull it away before she has the chance to copy. She's not getting me with that trick.

I check the time and see that there's only five minutes left.