Chapter Twenty-Four

Groan. Is it morning already?

I turn off my alarm which was really annoying by the way, but then again, isn’t that how it’s supposed to be?

I shrug, yawning and stretching as I sit up in bed. And that’s when I notice it; I’m not exactly sure what, but something doesn’t feel right. I look around, trying to find something that’s out of place, but nothing came to mind, well, that is, until I found Sasuke asleep in my bed.

My eyes twitch wildly as I catch myself from falling off the bed as I did last time. I stare at him for a few minutes, noticing how calm he looks. I actually blush as I reach for the loose piece of hair that had fallen in front of his face.

And just as I manage to clear his face of the hair, his eyes open. We stare at each other for what felt like hours, and meanwhile I notice that his face seemed to have gotten a bit pinker over the course of the few seconds we’ve been staring at each other.

Too bad he decides to break the silence with his stupid little remarks before I get the chance to laugh at him for blushing; “What’re you doing?”

I was about to stutter something and look like a fool when I realized something; he’s not even supposed to be here!! “I should be asking you that!!” I exclaimed while he raised an eyebrow, and if you're wondering, his blush is completely gone. I wish mine could go away that easily…

Anyway! Back on topic; he sits up to face me and I notice just how close we are, and how messy his hair is. He looks good… that’s funny cause I usually look terrible in the morning.

Wait a minute. One; I just said he looked good, and Two; I’m supposed to look terrible in the morning!!!

And because of my, oh so obvious, uh, dramatic thought, I happened to almost fall off the bed again. That’s twice already!!

Sasuke smirked and lightly pushed me, causing me to fall back on my pillows.

“Nice hair” he says before rolling over me only to walk slowly to my bathroom and close the door, leaving my blushing and quite mad.

I try to flatten my morning curls but to no avail, and that’s when I notice that stupid Sasuke had just occupied my bathroom!!

I really don’t want to be here when he gets out.

Or, maybe I do…

No, I don’t!!

And before I know it, I’m imagining a wet Sasuke walking out of my bathroom with my small towel around his waist. No, I don’t think that’s my awesome imagination. Holy ____ that’s real!!!

Breathe, Sayuri, breathe.

I can honestly tell you that I tried to look away, but unfortunately, that didn’t work very well or at all for that matter.

Oh look, I think he just raised an eyebrow…

Oh, and now he’s smirking.

Wait, back Sayuri, and look away. Now!!

Right anyway; “what am I going to wear?” he asks, walking closer and closer to me.

“How am I supposed to know?” I ask, running by him to the bathroom which is currently filled with steam. I hate when it’s like this! Ugh!!

I open the door and crack and peek out; I find him searching through my closet. Ugh, stupid Sasuke!

Sighing dramatically, I get out of the bathroom and walk over to him. Sighing again, I pull him out of my closet, trying hard not to look at my now ruined towel.

“Why don’t you wear what you came with? And shouldn’t you have thought about what you were going to wear before you decided to sleep over?!” I say, crossing my arms over my chest while glaring at him. He just blinks and I sigh again. He is hopeless.

“I’ll see what I have” I say, walking into my too big closet. “I have some skinny jeans” I say, holding up the black with while paint splattered skinny jeans.

He raises an eyebrow at me, and I swear, he probably thinks I’m stupid right now, but hey, he put this on himself; now he has to go to school in girl clothes.

“You know what, I have some…earrings” I say, holding up my big white hoop earrings.

He shakes his head, -_-

I sigh yet again, and look back into my closet and noticed my big white robe hidden between my silk robe and another rainbow colored one I had no idea I even had.

I pulled both of them out, the white one and the rainbow one, and showed them to him. “Pick one”

He picked the white one and I guided him to the window. “Out, now. Go home, change, and go to school” I said, trying, and failing, to push him out the window.

He just pushed me to the wall with no effort at all; “don’t I get a kiss?” he asks, already way to close to me. I can feel his abs…

“w-what?” I stutter, trying to comprehend what he just said.

“I’m kidding” he said smirking, but if I didn’t know better, I’d say he wasn’t.