Chapter Twenty-Three

It’s funny really; when I got home from the orphanage, I went up to my room like would normally do without hesitation. I put away my mom’s will in a safe place before starting on my homework. Almost like the whole thing didn’t just happen. Almost like my mother wasn’t dead and I didn’t have her will stashed deep in my super messy closet.

I’m not really sure how exactly that’s funny, but either way, I never did get to finish my homework, which I would probably regret, but at the moment I really don’t care.

See what happened was; I went to take a shower before going to bed right. But see, when I came out I was greeted by the not so wanted Sasuke Uchiha.

Now what I want to know is how he got in and why. Of course I had no plans of actually asking him that but sure enough was about to ask him to leave, no wait, order him to leave, and to be quick about it too.

But, before I could do any of that, I noticed he had a certain piece of paper in his hand and was smirking. And, no, just in case you're wondering, I am not talking about my mother’s will. There’s no way he could get that. But no, this was much worse.

He is currently holding my unfinished homework. And before you say anything ridiculous or ask any sort of question whatsoever, I will tell you that I happened to have written things I am not so proud of on that certain sheet of paper, which makes it much worse for him to see that then to see my mother’s will.

“Sasuke, give me back my homework” I say slowly, walking toward him cautiously.

He smirk only grew as he stood up; “aren’t you going to call me Sasuke-kun?” he asks, getting a bit too close to me. Good thing I dress in the bathroom; it started as a habit I picked up from the orphanage, turns out to be a good thing after all.

“No, I will not call you Sasuke-kun!!” I exclaim, reaching for the homework. I swear when this is over I will thoroughly pound his face in!! “By the way, how did you even get in here?” I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

He raises an eyebrow; “your window was open”

Major eye twitch; “No it was not, I locked it!!!” I exclaimed looking at him incredulously. I can’t believe this; Sasuke broke into my room!!

He just shrugged, brushing off the subject. I swear; this guy has problems.

I stared at him for a few seconds before noticing that he went back to reading my homework, but frankly, I doubt he was reading the actual homework.

“Sasuke, may I please get my homework back now?” I ask, putting on my most innocent face, which to me looks kinda creepy.

He just raised an eyebrow, unfazed. Even though he was totally unfazed, he looked like he was having loads of fun. And not the jumping around having fun, but the amused at somebody else’s pain having fun. Is that confusing? I hope not.

Anyway, seeing as I was extremely tired and sleepy; I really didn’t want to argue and spend the whole night yelling at him. So I snatched the homework while he was still being ‘unfazed’ and pointed to the open window that I just now noticed.

“Out, now” I say, making sure to make myself as clear as possible. He just smirked, not moving an inch, not even a centimeter.

So I sighed, obviously defeated, and ducked under the comfy cover of my too large bed with way too many throw pillows. I mean seriously, I could literally drown in there!!

Anyway; I clapped and shut the lights off; “oh, and close the window while you're at it” And so, I will try my best to fall asleep. If I cannot wake up on time tomorrow, I blame Sasuke.