Chapter Thirty-Four

After school, I went up to the roof to meet Kaori, as she suggested in her little note. I found her sitting by herself on a small chair in the corner, which made me wonder how it got there. The door closed with a loud slam and she turned around.

She smirked; “Great, you made it”

I just nod, wishing she would get right to the point seeing as I have cheerleading practice to go to.

She huffed at my lack of a response; “anyway, I’ll get straight to the point” huh, I guess the universe does like me..

Again I nod, making her glare at me. “Well, say something!”

“What am I supposed to say?” I ask, thoroughly confused.

She rolled her, obviously frustrated; it seemed like she had absolutely no anger management whatsoever.

“Anyway; I’mgoing to need you to hand over Sasuke” she says crossing her arms over her extra large chest, which I kind of envy but then again I don’t…

“Didn’t you hear me?! I said hand over Sasuke!” she exclaims looking like she was about to tear my head off.

“What are you talking about, like a Sasuke plushy, or what, cause Sakura has one of those and I was ugh” I said grinning.

She looked seriously pissed now; “No!! Are you his girlfriend??”

I jump back, hoping utter disgust showed on my face; “What?! Why would you think that??”

She frowns; “What you’re not?”

“No!!!!!” I exclaim shaking my head so much I could’ve sworn my neck popped out, but then again, I wouldn’t be alive if it did, so yea.

“Oh, so then you don’t mind if I take him, do you?” she asks, back to smirking.

“Uh, I guess, but you kinda have to ask him first, you know, since he’s not an item” I say, glancing at my cell for the time. Omg, I’m late for cheerleading!!

“Look, do what you want, I don’t really care. I have to go anyway” I say quickly leaving.

-*Sasuke*-

I watch her laugh at something her friend says and smirk. Her eyes sparkle as she laughs, taking my breath away. I sigh and turn to leave but instead someone takes my arm and pulls me out.

I look down and notice Misaki smirking. I pull her back and push her against the nearest wall.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” I glare, making her flinch.

She soon regains her composure; “I’m just trying something, you know, and guess what, Sasuke-kun; about your little girlfriend over there” she smirks; “She doesn’t care about you”

My glare falters; her smirk grows. I look back at the hallway where Sayuri was busy laughing.

“I’m just saying; she seems to let you go easily, didn’t even put up a fight” she pouts playfully.

I step back and let her go. I take one last look at the hallway; Sayuri had stopped laughing. I turn to leave when she grabs my arm again.

“But you know; you don’t have to be with her, you can have me” she says, looking up at me. “We could do something” she smirks and pulls out into the hallway.

~*Sayuri*~

I sigh, finally through laughing. Seriously, I laughed soo much, my stomach’s gonna hurt for life. I shake my head at TenTen, who was still laughing, and turned back around to find Sasuke and Kaori walking into the hallway from one of the many turns.

Kaori turns and suddenly kisses Sasuke. Meanwhile throughout the kiss, Sasuke kept looking at me.

“Oooh, kissy, kissy” squealed TenTen, giggling.

“Shut up” I roll my eyes and grin.

By the time I turn back around, his eyes were closed and he looked like he was really into it. His arms were even around her waist.

“Uh, Sayuri, are you okay??”

I take a deep breath, willing my heart to go back to its normal pace; it doesn’t listen. Suddenly feeling lightheaded, I decided to turn away, but then they pull away and Kaori smiles.

What the hell is wrong with me, there is no freaking way I am letting her get Sasuke; no freaking way!!!