Chapter Fifteen

I was greeted by the large number of people from the party yesterday. And immediately Sakura and TenTen came up to me looking worried; “Where were you last night? We were soo worried”

Now I know I probably should’ve been worried about them finding out that I was with Sasuke, but really all I could think about was the fact that that was probably the first time they EVER agreed with each other.

“Sorry guys, I was in my room all night” I said smiling sheepishly. If there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s lying (that’s probably not something I should be proud of, isn’t it), and the only person who can probably see through me would be TenTen, which is why she gave me one of her looks before shrugging it off like Sakura.

I sighed, relieved to some extent and went to grab some breakfast. I was quick with it, worrying about my room in Sasuke’s hands. I know for a fact that any girl would love to have Sasuke in their room, but me? No, more like anxious to get this over with, and worried that he might go through something embarrassing of mine. Not cool.

So like I promised I would, not that I really promised, I snuck upstairs back to my room with some breakfast for Sasuke.

I found him on my bed reading a book, seriously, the room was exactly how I left it, nothing moved. I just stood, shocked for a moment before walking to him with the breakfast and orange juice.

As I got closer, I noticed the book he was reading was the old journal I had back at the orphanage!! Pissed and embarrassed at the fact that he was reading my personal information, I drop the tray of food and literally snatch the small book from his hands.

The tray landed with a crash on the hard wood floor, but apparently he didn’t notice, all he did was stare at me. It almost looked like he was blushing, I couldn’t really tell, mainly because he finally noticed that his food was now scattered all over the floor.

“What about my breakfast?” he asks, looking at me with this faux innocent look.

-Insert eye twitch here- “You just read my personal stuff!!! Who cares about your food?!” I exclaimed.

He blinked at my sudden outburst. Too bad he went right back to smirking; “I was hungry” he looks at his food. “And besides, shouldn’t you thank me for bringing you here?”

“Eh?” I blink, confused. Oh right, we were outside, in the gazebo… wait, don’t tell me he brought me here?! I quickly composed myself before he could get an even larger ego. “W-well, then, Thank you”

His smirk widened, probably because I stuttered. Damn me. He was really close to me now, about a few inches from my face. “Aren't you going to call me Sasuke-kun?” he purred, still smirking and enjoying my torture. And again, my face is probably redder than the reddest tomato on earth right about now.

“Sayuri is everything alright in there?” asked Sakura, banging on the door.

“Che” mutters Sasuke, looking really annoyed.

After a few seconds, she bangs again; “Sayuri, open the door!!”

Sasuke rolled off the bed, allowing me to get off also. Thinking quickly, I grabbed the fallen tray of food and handed it to Sasuke, while guiding him to my closet. “Go!” I whispered harshly before pushing him into the somewhat messy closet. I closed the closet door and went to clean up the small mess left over. Another thing I’m probably good at is fast clean up.

So after about a minute of cleaning up the mess, I opened the door for Sakura, who looked like she was about to pound my face in.

“Sorry Sakura, I was just about to take a shower, you really shouldn’t startle people like that, what if something really was happing??” I said before she could even ask.

She was speechless for a few minutes before noticing the small book in my hand, and because she was soo nosy, she just had to see it.

“OMG is this s diary?” she squeals, grabbing the book before I could object.

Oh no, I am not, I repeat not, letting another person read this!! “No!!” I take the book back and slam the door.

I sigh, relieved to be away from her. I look around my room, looking for the lock to my journal, before realizing something. Sasuke pick locked my journal!!

A few seconds after I realized that, he walks out of the closet still holding the tray. I immediately glared at him, causing him to look at me curiously; “I can’t believe you pick locked my Journal!” I exclaim, motioning to my journal.

He raises an eyebrow; “the key was right there” he states, pointing to the small silver key on my dresser. Well, I feel stupid.